Jestersix

Clowns, Chromis, BTA, Snails, Corals

Hey everyone,

About a year ago I upgraded from my smaller cube to a RedSea Reefer 250. Fast forward to now and I just started a new business and my tank is being seriously neglected. Since I care about everything in there, it's just not fair for me to keep the tank going when I can't give it the full attention it needs. For that reason, I'm going to be selling the gear on craigslist, but wanted to find a good home for my critters here. Livestock that needs a home:

Mated pair of clownfish
3x green chormis
1 red bta
1 war coral
1 candy cane (not in the best shape)
Various snails (last I checked there were cerith, astraea and nassarius)

Nothing has been added to the tank in a year, so everyone is fine, the candy cane coral has been suffering due to my non-diligence on the water change front.

Message me if you have any questions. I can grab some pictures when I get home if needed.

is the war coral still available

Hey everyone,

About a year ago I upgraded from my smaller cube to a RedSea Reefer 250. Fast forward to now and I just started a new business and my tank is being seriously neglected. Since I care about everything in there, it's just not fair for me to keep the tank going when I can't give it the full attention it needs. For that reason, I'm going to be selling the gear on craigslist, but wanted to find a good home for my critters here. Livestock that needs a home:

Mated pair of clownfish
3x green chormis
1 red bta
1 war coral
1 candy cane (not in the best shape)
Various snails (last I checked there were cerith, astraea and nassarius)

Nothing has been added to the tank in a year, so everyone is fine, the candy cane coral has been suffering due to my non-diligence on the water change front.

Message me if you have any questions. I can grab some pictures when I get home if needed.

Back