Cali Kid Corals

Some corals for dbtc

So I have some corals that I can frag for DBTC if anyone would like some. I have nepthea, standard green polyp toadstool, radioactive dragon eye Zoas, eagle eye Zoas, as well as this zoa I bought from Diablo corals. Not sure if it has a name. Big polyp, speckled base. Colors are grey skirt, black rim, grey mid, olive middle, bluish green mouth. I'm located in Brentwood
image.jpg

I am new to DBTC also so I am learning here myself. I think the proper way to start a DBTC is to go into the dbtc section, and start a chain for each individual coral in its proper grouping. Then years from now you can trace all the tanks that it is in (like a big family tree)

Yep. I like to post here first to gauge interest, and then I will start a specific dbtc for each coral when I give a piece to someone. Since I’m so far away from most of members, it hasn’t really worked in the past. I would be willing to meet halfway if you wanted to

Well how about this, if you are going to the members only swap next month, you could grow them out for me and bring them with you?

Well how about this, if you are going to the members only swap next month, you could grow them out for me and bring them with you?
sorry to get to conversation but I wonder when is the swap? Can’t find any info about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back