Our mission

Banggai Cardinal to a supporting member

Picked up a nice Banggai Cardinal for my tank, but realized that he doesn't jive well with the dynamics of my tank. This is mainly because my clownfish are only babies and my blenny and goby are super shy and passive. So this fella gets to be king of the castle. I have since moved him back to QT tank and the other fish seem happier lol. Otherwise, he is a happy and healthy fish... eats well and moves fast when he isn't hovering. Free to a supporting member, but would be nice if I could trade for some coral. Would need for you to pick up within the next 2 days as I am heading out of town. Cheers!
IMG_7560.JPG

Don't you have a 20 gal? If so I'd say you are pretty full already. Pair of clowns are gonna treat that whole thing as theirs soon enough.

Don't you have a 20 gal? If so I'd say you are pretty full already. Pair of clowns are gonna treat that whole thing as theirs soon enough.
Yes but the clowns are babies and this guy is snatching all the food aggressively during feed time. I’d agree the dynamics would’ve been different if the clowns were larger and if they were introduced to the tank first. I messed up on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back