Cali Kid Corals

DBTC - Red Table

I'd love to grab it at the swap

Done. I'll bring it then.

I noticed you mounted it at a 45 degree angle. I imagine that wasn’t an accident.

Nope. :D

I actually have seen that they grew faster on the side or at an angle, but that video someone posted a while back confirmed it. I used to mount pieces that I cut because of STN/RTN and sometimes they had to be mounted on the side because of where the STN/RTN was and it seemed that the pieces that were mounted sideways grew faster versus the vertical ones. But at the time that it happened, I figured it was just in my head and plus it was only 2-3 pieces and so I figured it was just an anomaly. Wish I would have looked more into it....everything in my tank is mounted vertical now.

Three frags available for pick up. I am available tomorrow night 4/3 or next week in South San Francisco. Frags attached. PM me to arrange a time. First come first serve, I will not be holding for anyone.

33nl0cz.jpg

It’s time to share some frags. I have 3 frags available. Pick up sunday or during the week after 6pm. Located in Hayward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looks like a weird color to me. I usually just take pics under white lights only and they look ok.
Oh now you’ve got me worried as to whether it’s doing ok. Here it is under bright white light. I think I know what you mean. Not sure what to do though.
bb909f51dd0a77f1c7682ca60f7c698a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back