Kessil

LPS and Soft Coral donations to Monterey Bay Aquarium 6-16

Apon

Supporting Member
Hello,

If anyone wants to donate any LPS and Soft corals to Monterey Bay Aquarium, please post here. Even if you are not attending my tour on the 16th but want to donate - We might be able to bring it down there, by folks who are coming. They will take Xenia and Kenya tree too - so it might be a good time to prune less desirable. Please post the type of coral and where you are located - maybe we can arrange some pickups.

Name/ Handle/ Coral/ Location.

Mark @daddio
I can bring:
- 2 varieties of cloves
- Green/brown Palys
- Waving hand Anthalia
- Green Star Polyps
- Several different varieties of mushrooms
Redwood City

Corals get shipped overnight all the time, just make sure they don't get too hot or too cold (staying in the 70s is good).

I wouldn't recommend it, but I've had corals in the same bag of water for 36+ hours survive just fine.

should be fine - I am verifing with Matt if he can meet early to pick corals. If you are interested in carpooling lmk since I am coming from SF. not sure I will leave that early though.

should be fine - I am verifing with Matt if he can meet early to pick corals. If you are interested in carpooling lmk since I am coming from SF. not sure I will leave that early though.
Cool. On the carpooling we are really leaving at 6 and will probably head back right after the tour. Peter leaves early the following morning for a Boy Scout camping trip and we will need to get him organized.

Back