High Tide Aquatics

28 gallons of sand

They have stuff I have never seen before anywhere else though :(... i wonder if their sea cucumbers are safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I don't wanna sound like a jerk here, but please don't even go there. It's a terrible store that doesn't care about you or the animals they sell. Please don't risk your tank, or support them.
They are literally the worst possible store. Ever.

Guys, I don't wanna sound like a jerk here, but please don't even go there. It's a terrible store that doesn't care about you or the animals they sell. Please don't risk your tank, or support them.
They are literally the worst possible store. Ever.

This is something we are going to discuss as we get further into our mission statment this month.

Neptune had a couple of spotted garden eels a few days ago. They're starting to pick fish up from a new supplier, some of which I've never seen before.

Really? I might have to make my way down there this weekend....

I just checked and didnt see any :( maybe they got snatched up. They did get a huge shipment of inverts if you need urchins, shrimps, snails or hermits.

They have an achilles tang but dont get it... cause I want it! :)

Filefish is eating frozen brine now, but wont touch anything else. trying to get it to put on weight, feeding over 5 times a day

Been trying to fill up the little side reef, going to put the kenya trees and the toadstool in the sand on the back wall when I get a chance.
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 7.25.36 PM.png

If I had the room for more tanks.... I would definitely make a toadstool tank like yours. Those dang eels too. My dream come true..

You need chemiclean? I still got more than half of it left from when John gave me his.

The chemiclean helped my tank a ton but it was only completely eliminated when I cut my feeding down by half.

You need chemiclean? I still got more than half of it left from when John gave me his.

The chemiclean helped my tank a ton but it was only completely eliminated when I cut my feeding down by half.

Thanks, but I got some, just havent gotten around to doing it yet haha

Back