got ethical husbandry?

My 210 restart.

I’m interested to see the pro/cons to it.

One pro I already know is I can recover from a bad flash. Reason I'm moving away cause I had 2 apex upgrade that went south required me to send the head unit in which was not what I expected for a expensive controller that had no recovery flashing. The last time was right before my vacation I was stressing lucky they were local and I drove down to Morgan hill to get another head unit. Plus all my programming was lost and I had to reprogram everything. Another plus I don't gel like having a bazillion modules taking lots of wall space. The p4 just add in add-on cards like in a PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just in time before my trip. Italian coolness

42c400ad0b3f49fd38e036f9a8d05d16.jpg

My icecap gyre 3k was way too loud in my smaller tank. Off loaded the waveline pucks to it and got two of these for the display.

d21a74eaed40ec54f3ba134204776849.jpg

Gotta say these are some powerful pumps gives the mp60s I have a run for the money.

Tell you the truth I can't tell it's there. It's less nose than that damn icecap gyre 3k on the smaller tank. :)

Wouldn't you know it first few days of my vacation and something is tripping my gfci. Murphy's law it always happens when you're away from home. Good thing I have a buddy that lives close by to check it out. Still can't figure what's tripping it but it's seems like one of the doser. It happened 2x when I try to manual dose alk too adjust for low alk. I'll need to confirm when I get back. Right now it hasn't tried since I haven't run a manual dose.

Been a nice long vacation in Italy. Note cross my fingers when I get home no catastrophic issues.

Tank sitter been doing a great job.

Back from vacation. Casualty lost 3 large growing Aussie colonies I had.

Alk spiked a bit. Haven't tested others yet. Found out what was tripping my GFCI. The doser line was clogged and it couldn't dose so it pooped lose and alk landed on my Masterflex rear power connector area causing a GFCI trip. Remedied that by melting the alk suppliment connector in hot water clearing the clog.

Note to self check all dosers for clogs before leaving on long trip. Will take a few weeks to get everything back to normal.

The heat wave didn't help cause I ran out of water for ato need my spare water for water change to add to ato reservoir now I don't have water to do my water change. Need to make more.

But some of the stuff I had grew some rest needs some TLC. I see a few corals have some light bleaching will need to find out what's out of tune.

Last edited:
Back