Jestersix

Moving Tank Thread ( Help Needed )

The move takes place friday night 5-7pm on the july 20th. I need 1-2 people in concord to help load this. To unload this in Hayward I would like to get 1-3 people ( to be safe ) and we can do it either friday night or saturday ( july 21st ) morning. Please let me know. This is a tight window as tank owner will be unavailable after friday night. Thank you in advance

would help but root canal and wisdom teeth removal... :/ might not able to lift much. Good luck with the move. Cant wait to see it in your garage :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the life of me, i cannot find my bulkhead wrench. If anyone has one and is helping Bob grab the tank on the Concord side, can you throw one in your pocket? The stand is very low profile, so the smaller footprint of the bulkhead wrench really helps. See you guys today!

For the life of me, i cannot find my bulkhead wrench. If anyone has one and is helping Bob grab the tank on the Concord side, can you throw one in your pocket? The stand is very low profile, so the smaller footprint of the bulkhead wrench really helps. See you guys today!
Are there special wrenches just for bulkheads? I always just used channel locks.

Back