Jestersix

Site looks different?

Eh, I figured it was a change in something... as long as buttons are in the same places and what not I don't mind a cosmetic difference :D I will say the change is really amplified because I zoom the screen in because there's more white space on either side of the message part than there is message part. I wish I could "stretch" to fit but baring that I'll just zoom to 130% or so and give me tired old eyes a break with larger fonts :D

Sorry about the confusion. That was me, trying to address some site issues late last night. I was planning to send a communication today , but got caught up with other issues.
You should be able to switch back to your prefferred theme (Revo) by clicking on the "Default Style" link on the left bottom.

I'll doing quite a few changes in coming days. This one in particular was done due to the links on the right side (About Bar, BOD page etc) not being accessible in old style. Our old webmaster, @denzil did a fantastic job maintaining and customizing BAR website for a long time, recently he had a baby and quiet busy with life, I am chipping in to address some of the unfinished work, the changes you'll notice are around that.
I'll post a separate thread asap.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Sorry about the confusion. That was me, trying to address some site issues late last night. I was planning to send a communication today , but got caught up with other issues.
You should be able to switch back to your prefferred theme (Revo) by clicking on the "Default Style" link on the left bottom.

I'll doing quite a few changes in coming days. This one in particular was done due to the links on the right side (About Bar, BOD page etc) not being accessible in old style. Our old webmaster, @denzil did a fantastic job maintaining and customizing BAR website for a long time, recently he had a baby and quiet busy with life, I am chipping in to address some of the unfinished work, the changes you'll notice are around that.
I'll post a separate thread asap.

Its my actual name haha. Not big deal honestly when I made my account I dont remember them asking for a display name and I guess it just used my real name.

Back