Cali Kid Corals

MACNA 2018 - Las Vegas - September 7-9

Are you Attending

• Total voters
So...it's shaping up to be a good sized group going to MACNA... more of us at Vegas than San Diego (I count 14). I think everyone will be there on Saturday. If interested, I will find an open time for us to get together for a group picture?

@MolaMola - Maureen+husband
@sfsuphysics - Mike
@Bruce Spiegelman
@Kim Pattison - Kim & Jerry
@Ibn - Eric
@Vhuang168 - Vincent
@fishdoctor - Mike
@Apon - Arnold
@jonmos75 - Jon
@Wlachnit - Will
@Coral reefer - Mike
@justjohno

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Last edited:
8 more days until what? Oh yeah that MACNA thing.

Got an email the other day saying it'll be in Orlando (again) next year, but it's at one of the Disneyworld resorts, mentioned it to my wife and she was like "ooh lets go!" WTF!? Now THAT would be an expensive trip, and I'm not talking airfare either.

Depending upon when you go you can do Southwest from SFO to Orlando for $137 each way, and no bag fees. But next year is too far out to even consider entertaining my wife's idea of taking the kid to the mouse house while I hang out with fish and coral nerds :D Plus if you're going to Orlando, I need to be there at least a week, which means more cost, and getting time off work when it's the beginning of the semester.

Sounds good to me. I'll probably stay until 5pm, grab a quick bite to eat, jump back on a bus to the airport. Although my experience with San Diego some of the bigger vendors didnt care to talk to people later in the afternoon, looking at you CoralVue and all the brands under your Umbrella

Back