got ethical husbandry?

BAR 2018 Annual Regional Frag Swap

What about that guy Tim (I think that’s his name) that has all those acros and comes to the Bay Area periodically? Do you think he’d be interested?

Well it's a good market to have, not everyone can have <insert farmer name> <insert ironic/hipster common name> Acro for sale where if sell a handful of frags your booth is paid for. Besides at $1400 for the smallest/cheapest boost size you need to sell a lot of product to make it worth it, ignoring of course the advertising that it gives your company where now people might be "heck I'll order from them now"

Hopefully they did well down there. I just liked them because they were very easy to deal with and overall just nice people. I’m sure whoever we get will be good enough. I do like the idea of getting our newer sponsor a chance to come up

also most vendors would probably want to know how many people we are expecting at the swap. Do we have many people paying yet? probably need to post on RC and on Mars and others clubs?

also most vendors would probably want to know how many people we are expecting at the swap. Do we have many people paying yet? probably need to post on RC and on Mars and others clubs?
Posted on RC Bay Area and MARS last week. I've been telling vendors ~60 people...given that we had ~50 at our Member swap earlier this year.

Talked to Tim Plaza today. He's to lazy to do set-ups. :)
Shall I talk to others?
I also expected Tim to say no. It's too bad. He's got great corals and I've had good success with the frags I've gotten from him. And, it seems that everytime he swings by for the last few months...I'm always outa town :(

I also expected Tim to say no. It's too bad. He's got great corals and I've had good success with the frags I've gotten from him. And, it seems that everytime he swings by for the last few months...I'm always outa town :(

I'm grabbing a frag or two from him on Friday. If you can't meet up with him I can grab yours.

If it's fine with everyone then I'd suggest Alexander Whedbee. He travels with very nice stuff at inexpensive prices. Also check in with Ed at Clearwater and License to Krill (both sponsors) who may want to st up to drive business (plus they both have great stuff.) Also Candy Shop corals in Elk Grove.
Hey Bruce, Is Alexander Whedbee with Coralicous at the last coral farmer event?

Back