Kessil

Waterbox Peninsula 5526

806b0d17e679d542ff454c9d6a03e15e.jpg

a98c48299010bd8d438d06c91422aa07.jpg
Not bad actually...[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shadow on the grass shows Humpty Dumpty either waving hello or is about to fall of the roof.

How much space are you leaving between the tank and the wall? I had mine right up against it (I took out the base board so I could get it flush) and the salt water (or perhaps just the added humidity) seemed to soak through the paint and dissolve the drywall.

How much space are you leaving between the tank and the wall? I had mine right up against it (I took out the base board so I could get it flush) and the salt water (or perhaps just the added humidity) seemed to soak through the paint and dissolve the drywall.
Hi. I'm still thinking about it..what would you recommend?

Those leveling feet look pretty small. Hope they don't tear up your floors.

I wish I had left more of a gap on the wall sides of my tank ...

So you said you’re moving to Morgan Hill, as in you haven’t yet. Are you moving the tank?
I'm setting it up in Morgan Hill. House still empty -just a tank inside lol. Still waiting for furnitures, setting up school and daycare for kids. Over a month now.. While waiting, I'm trying to do some stuff to get the tank started.[emoji846]

Did all that plumbing come with it? I don’t recognize those valves. Are the smaller ones on the manifold ball or gate valves?

Also that sump looks like it’s all glass. Is it?

Yes -- their sumps are all glass. All of the plumbing comes with the set-ups as well. He has some pieces I don't on mine, but his is a much larger system so I assume it's all what was included. Although I want to know what that clear piece is as well. Never seen one of those, but what an awesome idea.

Back