Jestersix

Help Mike move a tank, weekend of Feb 15-16

Yeah this tank ain't going to be wet for a bit. Moving it into place just allows me to work around it on everything else, eventually fill it with water and start the long cycle maybe.

I’d love to help, unfortunately I’ll be in Tahoe that weekend.

I love the DD dimensions of the tank, looking forward to seeing its progression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries to those who can't do it, wife reminded me it's presidents weekend or something.

That said my wife requested a Sunday move just to give her an extra day to clean out a pathway of the next episode of Horders (yeah those who come will understand that when they get here). So we'll shoot for this Sunday at 1pm unless that doesn't work for too many people in which case I'll figure something out.

Either way I'll send a PM to everyone who made a comment in this thread with my address and cell before the weekend.

Have we locked down day/time? And do you need more people? If so, I can help as well. I also have the club's suction cups and can bring them.

Edit: Ok I see that its now Sunday at 1pm. I might be able to. Let me know.

I'll send a message out later today, been without power since 3am and not a huge fan of typing on my phone. stupid pg&e said a crew will be on sight around 3pm, so bleh. glad i didnt put away my vortech battery back up though.

Pretty amazing how loud your tank is when you dont hermar it anymore.

Power back on 5am. Controller says tank at 64 degrees I see two very pissed off fish right now hopefully the rest are fine.... well very specifically the purple tang which was the whole reason I kept this temporary tank up.

Busted out the 1000 watt heater to try and get the temp up a tad quicker, turned on the metal halide lamp too. House temp dropped into the 50s too no electricity furnace doesnt work... gas furnace. But I'm tired want to sleep some more, and got a dentisr appt in about 3 hrs so bleh

Back