Kessil

Out again...

It is what it is and not going to put my family’s tenancy at risk due to my hobby.
I need to find homes for all the livestock; will be as DBTC mainly.
This week is key; I’m mainly concerned for the fish first.
Please do no send me a PM, post your interest here.
I will not give all to one person as it was expressed before, there was some “discomfort” to put a word, on a previous tank tear down. @Alexx @juanfdezdc

Yellow Tang @ashburn2k
Purple Tang @juanfdezdc
Melanurus Wrasse @juanfdezdc
Pair of regular Clownfish @Alexx
Tomato Clownfish PLEASE someone give a home to Pomodoro !!
Sea Hares @ashburn2k

Assorted snails
RBTA 2 They are already set in a rock so you’d need to take the rock. 1 @Alexx 1 @nbaiju

Live rock aplenty @sfsuphysics

AFA corals, I want to help people that are just starting or are kind of new-ish but knowing also a good track record of being a generous soul @Coral reefer if he wants to grow some of the corals that survived the winter.
@anathema @Jeff Rehling @Alexx @OdinDT @euod I have some corals that are not “high dollar” value or lineage to be traced back to who knows who but are nice and you guys can grow them and share them among the club. They are strictly DBTC

Acans
Zoanthids
Duncans 1 @iCon 1@alexx @treylane ? I have a good colony, can make frags
Mushrooms
Chalices (2 or 3, one struggling) @iCon @glee
Hollywood Chalice x2 1 @glee
Nephtea @treylane ? is a very bright green
Toadstool 1 @juanfdezdc 1 @Alexx both DBTC

I will deal with the equipment later but I need the system unplugged at the end of this week.
I will start a tank again when the time is right; I will keep active in the hobby but a bit dry.

Last edited:
First of all, I’m sorry to read that you are going to take a break, I know first hand that a breakdown is hard.

If possible I’m now interested in the Purple Tang and Melanurus Wrasse.
Then of corals the Toadstool but my preference is in fish.

I could pick them up tomorrow morning and I can stay a few hours if needed to help you tear down or move equipment or whatever you might need.

Also once you are back up and running, I can give you back what you give me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the situation.

Would be interested in the pair of clowns and a frag of zoas if possible.

Can’t remember if you’re in SF. I can swing over tomorrow evening or most evenings this week.

First of all, I’m sorry to read that you are going to take a break, I know first hand that a breakdown is hard.

If possible I’m now interested in the Purple Tang and Melanurus Wrasse.
Then of corals the Toadstool but my preference is in fish.

I could pick them up tomorrow morning and I can stay a few hours if needed to help you tear down or move equipment or whatever you might need.

Also once you are back up and running, I can give you back what you give me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow works, I should be there around noon.

I can get some fish not sure what you have left beside the sea hares, tomato clown. I can take the snail and acan and some zoa that are nice

Last edited:
Sorry that it’s not working for you, hate to see you go.

Would like -
Yellow tang
Sea hare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear your news, Mario! I wish you were closeby so you could set up a small tank at my school and dabble in it whenever you liked.

Mario let me know if you want me to hold anything for you. My tank is pretty full but if I can help let me know.

Sorry to hear about this Mario. The chalice I gave you at Mike's last week still alive? If so, I'll take it back. Can hold your other chalices as well if needed.

Would love some zoanthids if possible.

Looks like I’ll be able to make the member swap. Could also frag and share out at the swap if it’s a colony.

Can swing over tomorrow evening.

I will get you some zoas, will put the small frags in a small tank tomorrow and update with what I have.
I prefer them to be DBTC; in fact, I have some that I have to return into the DBTC

Sorry to hear about this Mario. The chalice I gave you at Mike's last week still alive? If so, I'll take it back. Can hold your other chalices as well if needed.

Still looking good!
I'll set it aside and chop another chalice so you can grow it

Back