Our mission

What are you bringing to the members swap ?

Around 15-20 frags.

Fox Flame
Bubblegum Digi
Forest Fire Digi
Blastos
Red Planet
JF Jack-O-Lantern
PC Rainbow
Neon Toadstool
Japanese Nepthea
Others

About a dozen total, mostly standard zoas
Bambams
Fruit loops
Oxides
Pink zippers
Plus a couple of whatever the acro below is:
untitled-0901.jpg

while i do feel bad for not bringing anything (just re started my Tank). I am excited that it is open for folks who didnt bring anything and can participate in the swap.

Some pollicipora, tongan purple mushrooms, some unmounted Gorgonians, was trying to frag the Yellow Fiji Toadstool, but after 3 week still hasn't attached to new rock. I can bring unmounted too. Or I can stick a toothpick in it.

Some pollicipora, tongan purple mushrooms, some unmounted Gorgonians, was trying to frag the Yellow Fiji Toadstool, but after 3 week still hasn't attached to new rock. I can bring unmounted too. Or I can stick a toothpick in it.
Bring the yellow Fiji toadstool, is a very nice coral. Whoever scores it could glue it to their rock.

I just finished my labels and now going to bed because tomorrow my kids have soccer games starting at 8am, then I’m referee in the 9am game and as soon as finish I’ll leave to the frag swap. Busy morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring the yellow Fiji toadstool, is a very nice coral. Whoever scores it could glue it to their rock.

I just finished my labels and now going to bed because tomorrow my kids have soccer games starting at 8am, then I’m referee in the 9am game and as soon as finish I’ll leave to the frag swap. Busy morning!

Just so you know you can’t glue it directly. It won’t stick to The flesh. Rubber banding rubble to it or piercing with a toothpick and gluing that works good.

Better to bring softies attached, but if it isn’t for the swap just bring it loose and let the new owner decide how to attach it, rather than try something last-minute (my opinion)

This is going to be my first frag swap like ever. What to expect? Not to expect? Etc...

Easier to understand through experiencing it than explaining it :)

Basically bring your frags according to the posted rules, you’ll be given a picking group letter at random when you check in, and you will pick 1 coral at a time when your group is called from what’s available. Plus time for awesome raffles, auctions, reefer conversation. The best part is meeting people who share your passion for this hobby.

Easier to understand through experiencing it than explaining it :)

Basically bring your frags according to the posted rules, you’ll be given a picking group letter at random when you check in, and you will pick 1 coral at a time when your group is called from what’s available. Plus time for awesome raffles, auctions, reefer conversation. The best part is meeting people who share your passion for this hobby.

I will bring frag of my birdsnest. A frag of montipora and a stylophora.

I believe this is what will be on my list tomorrow.

RR Aussie Gold Acropora
Miyagi Tort
WWC Helios
WWC Space Invader Chalice
Goldmeister Chalice
Tubbs Stellata Montipora
Orange Montipora Palawanensis
Orange Leptrastrea
Pink Diamond Zoa
Fruit Loop Zoa
Spiderman Zoa
Sunny D Zoa

That will be me next time (went a little nuts with a bandsaw). This time I thought I had a great idea to avoid abrasion during transport and keep frags safe overnight at my house by floating lids upside down:
fragprep.JPG

IMG_4623.JPG

No, no, it is a horrible idea if your holding pen is a 5g bucket.

Back