Kessil

So... some life and tank changes....

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
I posted some of this on the BoD forum a week or so ago, but want to make a general announcement explaining why I've been (and will be) somewhat absent of late.

I have a friend that's been in and out of the hospital for the past six weeks with heart failure issues. She's also been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and most of the care-giving decisions have been on my plate. Because of this I will be moving to Elk Grove shortly in order to establish a house near her son so that he and I can handle this over the next few years. I tried very hard to find options in the Bay Area, but frankly, I can't afford a house anywhere in this area that's convenient to Sutter Health.

It's why I missed the meeting and have dropped the ball on some other stuff lately -- so my apologies.

I will be setting up the new tank there and am going to find temporary housing for some of my fish and some of my corals till the new tank cycles. My current three tanks will be coming down over the next 4-5 weeks and many corals available first to supporting members. A number of fish and a load of equipment will be available as well.

Corals and fish will be moved first and will need to be picked up quickly so I can move on to equipment (all the while taking care of stuff for new house, traveling to Houston where my grandchild will be born at the end of this month, packing up this place, and doing medical stuff.)

Looks like MARS is gaining a new member.

Gonna give up that cushy job you got?

Best wishes on your transition.

Sorry to hear that Bruce, definitely going to miss you. I'd offer some of my tank space but you probably want to get those corals back alive so... we'll just say I hope you find some good place to store them :)

Glad to hear you aren’t moving too far and staying with BAR. Hope to still see you in future events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be setting up a tank in the office in the coming weeks.

Let me know if you don’t find enough housing for your livestock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back