Kessil

Overhead Garage Rack

They don't typically have the racks at warehouses this is what they currently have, on sale.

SafeRacks 4 ft. x 8 ft. Overhead Garage Storage Rack and Accessories Kit
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.7 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.
(1252)

Online Price 219.99 $

Less 60.00 $ -

Your Price
159.99$
$159.99 After $60 OFF

Valid 5/30/19 through 6/24/19. While supplies last.

Shipping & Handling Included

Features:
  • Ceiling Drop Range: 12"-21", 18"-33", 24"-45"
  • Accessories Kit Includes: 4 Deck Hooks
  • 2 Rail Hooks & 2 Utility Hooks

Which is a pretty good deal, I remember getting 2 of them for I think $250 total, a couple years back. They always are going on sale in one form or another.

They don't typically have the racks at warehouses this is what they currently have, on sale.

Which is a pretty good deal, I remember getting 2 of them for I think $250 total, a couple years back. They always are going on sale in one form or another.

Pretty good price plus they normally offer free shipping. Sometimes I have the idea of buying a piece of land up on the sierra along a highway and get one of those huge sheds to “build” a cabin; just think of that free shipping...

Yup that's kind of what pushed me to buy the 2 racks was the free shipping... hell wouldn't surprise me if Costco made barely half of that considering how heavy and bulky these guys were.

Bought to allow my wife a place to put all of the "baby junk" and then the garage would be free... f'me I misread that one.

I found some that were mechanical and used a motor and pulleys to raise and lower them for easier access. I don’t know how much they were but it seemed like a good option at the time.

i've decided to go with DIY wood rack instead of metal, because i will be needing 6 of them, so cost would pile up quickly against using wood.

Wood rack just for random junk though? Not heavy things like "OMG WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" fish tanks?

Wood can work fine, just make sure you engineer it well because the wood itself will be heavier than steel. And while yeah a DIY wood rack could be cheaper, it also may not be if you have to rebuild it 6 different times because it keeps failing on you :D

Yeah not for hanging heavy stuffs, just junks. Although I like the clean look of steel rack. But I’m cheap and my old place’s wood rack that I built haven’t fall on me yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back