Reef nutrition

Solar question

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
So in the process of buying a new house, we encountered this solar related thing, can anyone ELI5 me what this is?

I was informed by the seller that PG&E requires that the electrical meter cycles goes through the portal in order to register the solar panels. Below you will find the verbiage that the seller provided with regard to this:

AGREEMENT AND CUSTOMER AUTHORIZATION Net Energy Metering (NEM2) Interconnection For Solar And/Or Wind Electric Generating

This process will be done before the close of escrow. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

now the agents telling me the seller already submited the request 20 days ago and it's unsafe to use until PGE shows it's being interconnected?

So in the process of buying a new house, we encountered this solar related thing, can anyone ELI5 me what this is?

I was informed by the seller that PG&E requires that the electrical meter cycles goes through the portal in order to register the solar panels. Below you will find the verbiage that the seller provided with regard to this:

AGREEMENT AND CUSTOMER AUTHORIZATION Net Energy Metering (NEM2) Interconnection For Solar And/Or Wind Electric Generating

This process will be done before the close of escrow. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

now the agents telling me the seller already submited the request 20 days ago and it's unsafe to use until PGE shows it's being interconnected?
That looks too much. Mine took a week...

Basically PG&E needs to ok you flipping the switch to put power on the grid, I did it the day the installers left and simply switched it off the day they made an appt to inspect the system.

They literally only cared there was a green tag on my electrical panel that showed an inspector "looked" at it

Back