got ethical husbandry?

[POSTPONED] Summer Party- Reef Nutrition, Fish food making, BBQ

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Hello Everyone sounds like a fun day! looking forward on meeting fellow hobbyists and learning anything new about this amazing passionate adventure. Bringing my wife whose also getting bit by the hobby.
Please let us know what we can contribute for the festivities.
Thanks
Paul & Brenda

So, is this a yes or no. Based on the phone messages, there does not seem to be a consensus. Looking at the numbers, it looks like we have 10 plus 6 extra adults and at least 2 kids and 6 saying they won't be there. I will need to know today if it is happening. I cannot consume a whole berry cobbler on my own.

Unfortunately we will have to cancel/postpone this event. I’m very sorry for the members who rearranged their schedules and planned for this.

We intend to reschedule it, and hopefully will be a time that will work for additional members and family.

Unfortunately we will have to cancel/postpone this event. I’m very sorry for the members who rearranged their schedules and planned for this.

We intend to reschedule it, and hopefully will be a time that will work for additional members and family.
I tweaked first post, but you may also want to change title.

So, is this a yes or no. Based on the phone messages, there does not seem to be a consensus. Looking at the numbers, it looks like we have 10 plus 6 extra adults and at least 2 kids and 6 saying they won't be there. I will need to know today if it is happening. I cannot consume a whole berry cobbler on my own.
Pfffpt... amateur

Sorry everyone forthe last minute change in plans. I really wanted to make some fish food, eat BBQ, learn about the the latest advancements in cultured plankton, and see John’s tank in person. Stay tuned on a new date.

Back