got ethical husbandry?

GROW-OUT CONTEST: Pink Boobies Chalice - Growth Tracking

65ca5f9494a398c5de3a15af78c2b14a.jpg

8 eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I seem to notice mine grows upward more than skirting out like most peoples.... Anyone know why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to notice mine grows upward more than skirting out like most peoples.... Anyone know why?

Probably just a difference in lighting and flow. Coral growth patterns are theorized to change depending on flow.

Probably just a difference in lighting and flow. Coral growth patterns are theorized to change depending on flow.

i purposely put it in high flow and high light. I would have figured those conditions would not make it grow vertically as much.

Tracking has been updated. If your entry has a "?" by it that means that you did not enter the number of eyes. I just entered what I could see in the picture. Remember to enter how many eyes you have with your post. The final month will be the most crucial. If it is close then we may need multiple pictures or a video to verify all of the eyes.

@rygh, I had to disqualify you because your entry for May came in a day late and then you didn't post a pic for June, so your July picture didn't count.

Again, if you notice any errors in how your entry has been recorded let me know.

Back