Neptune Aquatics

Shutting down 155G. Free livestock.

That suck! Well, once my tank is filled and you setting up your tank again let me know. I am sure I will have some corals for you by then!

Sorry to hear about PG&E being the usual corporate jerks. If you have anything available for a newer reefer I would be lucky to care for it until the next person! Goodluck!

Sorry to hear about the PG&E woes.

Any chance you have the Anthony Calfo pulsing sinularia?

Jim got it from Calfo and passed it around back in the old days of BAR.

Mike, thanks for stopping by. I'm a local for a few more years anyway.

Corals are gone or spoken for at this point, but I think you will see many of them at the next frag swap.

There were no acros those were all dead.

Just got finished with chopping off dead rock, majanos, etc, filled a frag tank awfully fast to the point that I need to empty my frag tank a bit now :D
But most all will go to the club in some way, not big on names green, purple, red, coral :D I mean there was a mystic sunset monti colony that was just huge, some of it got fragged up (some accidentially) as I went after majanos and cut away dead coral under it (that always hides goodies), so if anyone wants that I got it now, there still is a really large hunk of it though that I need to rehome I think as it's so big it's creating shade spots and it's shaded because I have to cram other frags so close together.

Free: Mario's purple tang to good home.

Free: Bicolor Angel.

Free: 155G tank with custom external overflow.

Details here: http://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/anathemas-155g.18415/

When I emailed the factory about this they said "Why don't you leave our tank alone!"

I replied that their giant overflows were ugly.

Take it at your own risk. Corners of cut are stress relieved and tank has been running several years, but no warranty.

Back