Reef nutrition

5th SF tank tour - Sat Feb 28th 2009

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg76101#msg76101 date=1232567484]
Waitlist

1.)jimmy / jimmyc / no / yes

Hi Bryan, so are you a firm No, or should I just leave you on for now?
[/quote]

Arnold Jimmy is already on the list. lol

I am on the original list but replied late to the steinhart portion. Hope that doesn't put me in the "tenative" list...

Thanks for looking out Ian.

OK Jimmy you are on the number 12. got it.

OK Bryan, I don't have anyone on waitlist so I will just leave you on for now.

For some reason I haven't got any email on the updates of this thread.

I'm a no/yes. I might puchase the membership but when do I have to let you know by?

Good Question - I want updates from everyone by Feb 7th, then I can order tickets and get payments that week or at the swap. ( otherwise they will be on their own to get into the steinhart, but can still come on the tank tour - I just won't buy tickets for them. Sound fair?)

FYI - I don't get emails from here anymore either, they are not sure why.

According to Matt he will take us behind the scenes where he can, but it will be short 30minutes. The rest of the time it ( before we meet him) I was going to let you guys look around on your own. I was thinking about getting there at like 3:30pm and meeting him at 4:30pm for the tour. OF course with more than a month till.....things are still open. Any suggestions or thoughts, let me know.

Sorry for not responding to your question earlier Arnold--I've was out of town and haven't been cruising the forums while gone.

Yes, I would like to go to the Steinhart. Yes, I have membership so I can take a guest with me.

Patrick

Patrick (nukeproof) and Steve Patchin - Can you let me know before Feb 7th if you get memberships...I want to order tickets soon.

ok update - please I want to get confirmations so that we can order tickets before the swap, If you do not update me before the swap you can still come on the tour, but you will be assumed no on the steinhart, and responsible for getting your own tickets.

Mike - can you confirm with your GF before the swap?
Bryan - I added you to the waitlist and moved GLEE in

I need updates from those with ??? Anyone ever talk to Arman?

Name/ Handle/ Showing or Viewing/ Academy Member/ Backstage tour

1.) Arnold/ Apon / Showing 120 mixed reef tank / ;D / Yes
2.) Tony / Gomer / Viewing / No/Yes.
3.) Ian/ iani/ Showing/ No/Yes.
4.) Patrick / Nukeproof / Viewing/ No yes
5.) Sherri/ Lyn/ Viewing/ ;D / Yes
6.) Jeff/ Zambavi/ Viewing/ No/Yes
7.) Tim/ Timten/ viewing / No/Yes.
8.) Mike/ sfsu*/Showing 180 stony & maybe 80g softie/ ;D / Yes
9.) Eric/ Ibn/viewing/ No/Yes.
10.) Karl / Unarce / Viewing/No / Yes
11.) Patrick Bareiss/patrickb/viewing/ ;D/Yes
12.) jimmy / jimmyc / viewing/ No /Yes
13.) garvin/glee/viewing/ ;D/yes
14.) daniel/ Paradox/ Showing /Yes/No
15.) Jim / Jbon / viewing / no/yes
16.) Eileen/ Raddogz /no/Yes
17.) Mark/ Wakskat/ Showing/ ;D/ Yes
18.) Chris/ LordHelmet/ viewing/ ;D/yes
19.) Steve / Patchin/ viewing /Yes?/ Yes ( I am assuming you will get the membership, but confirm when you do.)
20.) Theresa/ Patchin/ viewing/Yes?/ Yes
??? 21.) Arman/ Reeffer/ Viewing ****( - Is your Wife coming too? I forgot her name - I need to save her a space as well)
??? 22.) Arman's Wife/ Reeffer/ Viewing
23.) Richard/ yardartist/ veiwing/ ;D / Yes
24.) Erin/ Pixelpixi/ Viewing /no/Yes
25.) Benjamin/mri1sf/viewing/no/yes.
*25b.) Beverly taking Daniels spot since he can't attend the steinhart part.

I can recalculate the cost when time gets closer....and I will start a potluck sign up next week too.

Wait list.
1.) bryan/ seminolecpa/ eating/ Yes/ Yes
2.)

Arnold, why don't we say yes for the g/f even though I don't know since her schedule could change. While yes that is one more ticket to buy the additional cost to those who need to buy would only be a dollar or two. Plus if one of the pass people drops out I could potentially be a backup.

Here is the draft schedule so far.... For those of you showing let me knowing this is not ok. I will PM addresses as the time gets closer. if you know you need a ride try to make car pools on your own, otherwise we will try to make them the day off.

11am Daniel's - 150g? Cuttle fish tank - very cool when they feed. (he says parking is good, we can make car pools from there.
12pm Mike's - 180g mixed tank -Potluck will be at his house -more on that later - parking is also easy at his place if you want to leave car there.
1:15pm Ian's - 120g + frag tank? parking can be tough, but at this hour should be ok.
2pm Arnold's -120g mixed reef - parking is ok
3pm Mark's -70g? parking is though- but 5 min walk to steinhart
3:45pm Steinhart - free time to look around
4:15pm meet with Matt for tour
5pm - Steinhart closes - but Arman has offered to show his 75g tank on Treasure Island...no bridge toll to and from SF. If you haven't been to TI, its really pretty on a clear day. I will make this one optional as well to see how people feel about this. Post here if you want to go to TI so Arman will know.

I will update on ticket prices later, but I want to buy them by next week, so I will require payment in paypal from everyone that I do not know well...or mail me a check is ok too.

OK here is the draft for the charges - ( note I will probably get a thank you gift for Matt - so if you want to contribute $1 to the gift- please let me know)

Steinhart Members coming ( lets hope no one needs to backout)
1.) Arnold/ Apon / Showing 120 mixed reef tank / ;D / Yes
2.) Sherri/ Lyn/ Viewing/ ;D / Yes
3) Patrick Bareiss/patrickb/viewing/ ;D /Yes
4.) garvin/glee/viewing/ ;D/yes
5.) Mark/ Wakskat/ Showing/ ;D / Yes
6.) Chris/ LordHelmet/ viewing/ ;D /yes
7.) Richard/ yardartist/ veiwing/ ;D / Yes

Steinhart Members that won't count toward admission
1.) daniel/ Paradox/ Showing /Yes/No - can't go to steinhart
2.) Mike/ sfsu*/Showing 180 stony & maybe 80g softie/ ;D / Yes - but wants to save his membership incase his GF wants to come.
3.)Steve / Patchin/ viewing / ;D/ Yes
4) Theresa/ Wife/ viewing/ ;D /Yes - covered by Patchin
5.) Patrick / Nukeproof / Viewing/ No/ yes - possible conflict - will buy membership if he goes. If you can confirm before the 7th then I can save a ticket.

Need to buy 7 tickets x $25 =$175 ...... $12.5 each...I think they charge tax. So lets say $13.50.

(*7 covered entrances) these people need to pay me $13.50 - Paypal to arnold.pon@nsc.com or PM me for mailing address.

1.)Tony / Gomer / Viewing / No/Yes. *
2.)Ian/ iani/ Showing/ No/Yes. *
3.)Jeff/ Zambavi/ Viewing/ No/Yes*
4.)Tim/ Timten/ viewing / No/Yes. *
5.)Eric/ Ibn/viewing/ No/Yes. *
6.)Karl / Unarce / Viewing/No / Yes*
7.)jimmy / jimmyc / viewing/ No /Yes*
8.)Jim / Jbon / viewing / no/yes
9.)Eileen/ Raddogz /no/Yes
10.)Arman/ Reeffer/ Viewing
11.)Arman's Wife/ Reeffer/ Viewing
12.)Erin/ Pixelpixi/ Viewing /no/Yes
13.)Benjamin/mri1sf/viewing/no/yes.
14.)Beverly taking Daniels spot since he can't attend the steinhart part.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Back