Neptune Aquatics

5th SF tank tour - Sat Feb 28th 2009

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=5841.msg85041#msg85041 date=1235756013]
I can chip in for pizza as well.... would prefer quality personally... ;) Looking forward to this!
[/quote]
I thought you were going to bring drinks. Or?

Right now for pizza.
Karl
Tim
Mark
Eric
Ian
Jim

Just FYI if people are going to skip the first stop and just go to my house first, if my garage isn't open, I'm not home. I'll most likely be at Daniels... unless I'm madly trying to clean the acrylic on my tank and having issues :D

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg85150#msg85150 date=1235768421]
do we have plates bowls cups and utensails yet?
[/quote]

you can probably get plates, napkins and forks from the pizza place if you let them know on order, that you'd like them delivered with the pizza.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5841.msg85170#msg85170 date=1235771347]
[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg85150#msg85150 date=1235768421]
do we have plates bowls cups and utensails yet?
[/quote]

you can probably get plates, napkins and forks from the pizza place if you let them know on order, that you'd like them delivered with the pizza.
[/quote]
Remember we are probably going to only get 3 or so pizzas. I doubt they will give us 20+ settings.

Food list by category:

Main dishes:
Dim sum
Spam musubi and Sushi
Chili
Pizza (X6 people chipping in)

Sides and salads:
orzo salad
Greek mezza plate
tortilla chips and nacho sauce
vegie plate
Broccoli salad

Desserts:
Apple pie
pearcake
cookies X 2

Drinks:
2 liters of something X 2
beer X 2
drinks for 20

Utensils, etc.:
small plates
cups

Need:
large plates
forks
napkins

Moved for convenience. :)

Food list so far:

Arnold- will bring some Dim Sum for the potluck.
Lyn- will Bring Spam musubis and Sushi ( made from fish from Mike's tank - very fresh)
mri1sf- I'll be bringing some homemade chili (little spicy).
jimmyc- i'll bring an apple pie and a couple of 2 liters.
yardartist- Pear cake and small plates for pie and cake...
crabby- For food, I'll bring a greek mezza plate (hummus, dolmas, etc...)
pixelpixi- I ended up getting 2 liters instead of cans.
glee- i'll bring some orzo salad.
patrickb- I'm bringing a 12 pack of beer and some cookies.
raddogz- I'll bring cookies and/or dessert item(s)
zambavi- I can bring a cooler with some drinks for.... 20ish people?
sfsuphysics- I got cups if the drink people brings 2 liters or something that isn't a single serving. Oh and I went to costco, 6 pound bag of tortilla chip + #10 can of nacho sauce = good times!
iani- Who wants to chip in to order pizza to mikes house then?
jbon- I'll bring a vegetable plate and pitch in for pizza
ROCKSTAR- Broccoli salad.
Unarce- Who wants to chip in to order pizza to mikes house then? I can!
Timten- I'll chip in for pizza Oh and if beer is allowed, I'll bring a 6 pack
wakskat- I'll chip in for pizza unless there is something specific you want me to bring.
IBN- Pizza

[quote author=iani link=topic=5841.msg85152#msg85152 date=1235768719]
I can chip in for pizza as well.... would prefer quality personally... ;) Looking forward to this!
[/quote]

Right now for pizza.
Karl
Tim
Mark
Eric
Ian
Jim

[/quote]

I can't pick out who the 6th pizza person is to put him on the list. I'm not that good at matching BAR names to real names yet. :(

BTW, I assume we will have 25+ people eating, and we still need large plates, forks, and napkins. There are a few people left who have not signed up for anything yet. Could they bring the needed items?

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=5841.msg85233#msg85233 date=1235781054]
[/quote]

Right now for pizza.
Karl
Tim
Mark
Eric
Ian
Jim

[/quote]

I can't pick out who the 6th pizza person is to put him on the list. I'm not that good at matching BAR names to real names yet. :(

BTW, I assume we will have 25+ people eating, and we still need large plates, forks, and napkins. There are a few people left who have not signed up for anything yet. Could they bring the needed items?
[/quote]

I will be bringing drinks... just saying that I can pitch in for pizza as well if I need to. Either way is fine. Let me know.

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=5841.msg85247#msg85247 date=1235784925]
[quote author=Lyn link=topic=5841.msg85233#msg85233 date=1235781054]
[/quote]

Right now for pizza.
Karl
Tim
Mark
Eric
Ian
Jim

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will be bringing drinks... just saying that I can pitch in for pizza as well if I need to. Either way is fine. Let me know.
[/quote]

Hey Jeff, I know who you are. ;D I meant that in the list Ian posted, I recognize some names, but he said someone told him in person that they'd help pay for pizza, and I don't know that persons BAR name to put it on the list.

I can add your name to the pizza list too though, if you'd like. You'd be the 7th person I believe. :D

Jeff bring drinks. If we have 6 people chipping in for pizza 3 XLs should cost us 15 each. That would be perfect I think.

Lyn, the 6th is IBN (Eric)

[quote author=iani link=topic=5841.msg85250#msg85250 date=1235785599]
Jeff bring drinks. If we have 6 people chipping in for pizza 3 XLs should cost us 15 each. That would be perfect I think.

Lyn, the 6th is IBN (Eric)
[/quote]

Thanks Ian, will add him to the list. :D

I matched Arnold's attendance list with the potluck list and these are the people who haven't signed up yet. The Tank Tour is tomorrow, so please sign up ASAP if you are joining us for the potluck. We could use plates, forks, and napkins.

Gomer
Paradox
LordHelmet
Reefer X 2
Beverly?

I apologize in advance for any mistakes or outdated info.

Tony (Gomer) isn't coming

I might have to miss out on Daniels tank (AGAIN)... I have a lot of cleaning to do, been spending all damn day getting my vortechs back on, they really are a pain in the arse to put on when you're by yourself! One is squeaking, but I think it's a friction thing with the ceramic disc, if it becomes to unpleasant I'll just turn it off.

But yeah, if you don't see me at Daniel's don't wait for me, I'll still be home :D

Does anyone want to adopt an ocellaris clown that was tank raised by Robyn (Fingerwrinkles)? I have three in my tank and this guy was ostracized so he has been living in the overflow. You can take him with you before the Academy or come back after and pick it up.

Mark

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5841.msg85262#msg85262 date=1235789546]
It was a choice of the tour or staying in the good graces with the wife.
[/quote]

We will miss you, but it is better to stay in good graces with the wife so we can see you next time. :)[quote author=wakskat link=topic=5841.msg85267#msg85267 date=1235791099]
Does anyone want to adopt an ocellaris clown that was tank raised by Robyn (Fingerwrinkles)? I have three in my tank and this guy was ostracized so he has been living in the overflow. You can take him with you before the Academy or come back after and pick it up.

Mark
[/quote]

Rats, I wish I would've known this. Just bought another one because our female died. :( They are not getting along well. Too close in size. I guess one will become the Alpha female eventually?

Back