Jestersix

I'm buying a new rig

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4224.msg50983#msg50983 date=1217893878]
You shoulda ask him if you can have a cup of coffee, smoke and chat with someone before telling him how much you want to pay.. ;D

[/quote]Yeah, that's when he pulls the crack pipe out :D

you can always hardball him at the end with the good ol

"you know. I've told you what I am willing to pay. You can either take the commission, albeit not record breaking, or you can tryand talk me into paying a higher price which I won't budge on. I can either give you my money, or I can take your time"

Melody Toyota did that to my parents ages ago when they were looking at a 83 Corolla, on the lot it was something like $12k, they told the sales guy they could get it for $8k at another place the sales guy told them in the oh so smug attitude "Well you should probably go buy if it's that cheap" so they did. A week later Melody called them back asking if they were still interested in the car, they told them "Nah, we bought it for $8k at the other place like you guys suggested"

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4224.msg50990#msg50990 date=1217896017]
[quote author=dswong01 link=topic=4224.msg50986#msg50986 date=1217895391]
They try to keep you there cause they have your license and you cant leave. the waiting game.
[/quote]Hell no I ain't gonna give my license to anyone, I done did my test drive, I'm playin' ball here :D
[/quote]

Oh and if they did try to keep my ID there would be hell to pay for sure. Shoot, 911 I've been robbed!!!! I think he's got a knife...oh wait, it's just a pen :D

[quote author=jrock link=topic=4224.msg52088#msg52088 date=1218581384]
Jeremy, you find a vehicle yet?
Femont Ford has new Rangers going for $10k.
[/quote]Too bad they haven't changed anything about the Ranger in 12 years, no wonder they're sitting on them.

Thursday or Friday I'm calling in the Commander (you know him) to help facilitate getting the price I want. If they come with too high a price I will request he tazer the dealer.

I just talked to my out of town salesman yesterday. He gave me quotes on two trucks , both several $k under invoice and smoking price on the warranty . he will work the price down from there with any rebates and the like . No bs from this guy ! its hard to find the right sales guy but they are out there .

I am also kinda cheating though , buying fleet and flaunting a contractors lic. (it really does help)

[quote author=hooked link=topic=4224.msg52112#msg52112 date=1218586387]
I just talked to my out of town salesman yesterday. He gave me quotes on two trucks , both several $k under invoice and smoking price on the warranty . he will work the price down from there with any rebates and the like . No bs from this guy ! its hard to find the right sales guy but they are out there .

I am also kinda cheating though , buying fleet and flaunting a contractors lic. (it really does help)
[/quote]

Don't worry I'm cheating too, I'm bringing in a guy with a gun :D

[quote author=hooked link=topic=4224.msg52112#msg52112 date=1218586387]

[/quote]

Buying via the fleet manager isn't cheating...it's doing it right!!!

I didn't need any guns, or hard line manipulation. If anyone ever needs a Nissan PM me, I bought a new truck today, and nobody could touch the price I got it for. It feels good to not get taken, I drove home in a new Nissan Frontier with a smile on my face.

[size=4pt]I paid 12.5k[/size]

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4224.msg52733#msg52733 date=1218951176]
Congrat on the new Truck Jeremy .. I love the smell of a new car ;D
[/quote]That and a new manual transmission, it's nice I must admit ;)

no more double clutch into first ? no more slip through third on hill ? your spoiled now ! you are one person that truly deserves a new truck , CONGRATS !

Here's what I bought (or practically stole). Sorry no models around, I tried taking some pictures with some alpacas in the background, but I gots no batteries in me camera. Plus I don't know if it's a good idea anyway, Phong might see those things and get a little hungry :D

nissantruck_frontierkingcab_sev64x4.jpg

I got a new truck yesterday, and Mikey got a new niece, a very good day indeed. Congrats Mikey!

Back