got ethical husbandry?

NCNRS temporarily on the BAR site

*tink tink* frags plugs for the poor? *tink tink*

Tanks for helping us out! If I can repay you guys for your help with some GSP or this ultra rare GHA, let me know...

I've been a member in both for about the same amount of time, although paying at BAR for longer. This is what its all about, being a friendly community and helping one another out. All for one, one for all.....get me away from the one for one, all for one crowd.

Smiley1 said:

Tanks for helping us out! If I can repay you guys for your help with some GSP or this ultra rare GHA, let me know...

Pay It Forward!

You can help out other clubs in need some time down the road, LOL :D

Mr. Ugly said:
Smiley1 said:

Pay It Forward!

You can help out other clubs in need some time down the road, LOL :D

Yeah, please have experience posting to forums successfully and have started at least 3 threads.

Must agree to start at least two forums for other clubs, and let us post on your forum if ours dies.

:bigsmile:

Vincerama2 said:
I dunno. I mean, in the morning we're just sitting there at the kitchen table and it's awkward. When I get home from work, they're all just kinda hanging out watching TV. Plus they never hang up their towels in the bathroom. And when my friends come over to play poker, I feel awkward not asking them to play because it would be rude, but really, we don't know them and then it gets all weird. At least help with the bills or clean up or something!

:p

Just kidding NCNRS guys! Welcome! But keep your feet of the coffee table, I just dusted.

V

I think it might be worse than you are projecting.

The typical NCNRS guy/gal will walk around the house in just their underwear. You shouldn't be surprised to find that your special box of Pinwheels cookies are gone and that $75 bottle of Silver Oak Cab is gone along with the Pinwheels. And you won't have to worry about the poker game since the NCNRS guy is inviting about 8-10 of his pals over anyway. And, ya know, your house is pretty damn comfortable. Why move at all?

Seriously, I want to thank you guys for housing our great members in this time of disruption. Erin has been extremely responsive in helping out too.

I have been a member on BAR for a while as well, and just paid my dues (which were long overdue). I am like that guy who ate the cookies. I attended one swap and I snuck in the back during the Mitch Carl talk. I am glad I can come out of the shadows now. :)

Back