Reef nutrition

'09 Schedule

Hello BAR members! We finally have a complete list of speakers and presentations for you to get all excited about, here you go!!!

April 11th- Charles Delbeek, transport and shipment of live corals and the history of fragging and propagation at the Waikiki Aquarium

May 9th- BOD meeting

June 6th- Gen Watanabe, the ins and outs of acrylic care including scratch removal, drilling, how to navigate Tap Plastics etc. (it's important to note we will be holding this meeting on the first Saturday of the month so BAR and its members can attend BAYMAC)

June 13th- BAYMAC

July 11th- Bod meeting

August 8th- Regional Frag Swap

September 12th- BOD meeting

October 10th- Dr Paul Whitby, Aquascaping (details to follow, waiting on abstract)

November 14th- BOD meeting

December 12th- Rich Ross Coral and fish collection in Tonga

Nope, he'll fix it for me ;), last we spoke he was adding somethings and editing it, I figured I'd get it up and give him a call after he gets off work, or he'll see this and can edit it.

Nice event schedule. Will have to attend some of these events not sure which ones though. I know i want to go hit up BayMac again. Where will this be at still at Max's or will it be somewhere else.

Nope sorry, it won't be at Max's but it will be in the same complex :) Might be even closer to Max's this next one, but it could be further away as well, just depends on which facility is available.

Do all the meetings take place in the same room at Chabot? Ive only been to the last one, and may be able to make this next one, I assume the meetings are held in a different room since the last was expecting more attendees. And do they all start at the same time, cant recall what time the last meeting was.

All meetings are at Chabot, unless otherwise posted. They start at 1 PM. The BOD tomorrow will be in the small room next to the cafeteria, where the swap was, building 2300.

Back