10th SF Tank Tour - Sunday Nov 8th

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by Apon, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

So Mike and Jill.....what are you bringing to the potluck?:rolleyes:

2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Doh! We will look at the list again and bring something yummy that doesn't overlap.

I'll have a better answer soon.

3. Ahruk

Ahruk Guest

I was thinking a fruit or vegetable platter.

4. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

I wanted to carpool with someone on this side of the bay but unfortunately it hasn't worked out! Have fun!

5. Scott Sweet

Scott Sweet Guest

You guys still have a spot available? I live in Livermore and happy to drive someone. I don't have a tank now...working on it :).

Thanks,

6. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Welcome Scott!

Yeah there are still a couple spots available. Please post the following. A potluck item is not necessary but it would be nice.

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing /Potuck item?/

If you have any questions about setting up a reef tank, be sure to ask them! Lots of people will be there ready to answer and help ya out :)

7. Scott Sweet

Scott Sweet Guest

Scott Sweet/Scott Sweet/Viewing/Drinks

8. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Mike why did you say potluck not necessary? I love food.

9. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK Address and details sent out in PM. Let me know if you did not get it. See you all on Sunday.

10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Anyone want to volunteer and be of tour photographer?

11. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

I'll be doing it! hopefully I remember.

12. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

Is there a grill for the potluck? I'll bring some hot dugs and buns for 20 people or so.

13. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

btw, I am bringing beef links btw, not exactly a hot dog, but similar food group.

14. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Im bringing enderturtle's FRIED RICE! One with chicken. One with chicken and shrimp :)

15. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok sounds good- probably going to bring pizza now

16. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

Yes...Grill available :)

17. Apon

Apon Volunteer

see you all in a few hours- Jar's place can't be seen on off the road. But its on the left hand side. right at the bottom of the hill. if you start you going back up - you went passed it. Not sure if he will put a sign out this time.

18. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

Big thanks to @Apon for organizing and all the folks for opening up their homes to show off their tanks.

jonmos75 likes this.
  19. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Yeah thanks to Arnold, and Jon, Wilfred, & Mike for showing off their beautiful tanks, and I apologize for being a weenie and not showing mine even though I was so close to Mike's place.

Good fun for all, and really shows how different approaches to reef keeping can get good results.

jonmos75 likes this.
  20. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Had a great time. Thanks Arnold for organizing again! I vow that next year my frag tank and garage sump will be running!