12/1 - 12/2 Birthday Sale

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Dec 1, 2012.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Lil Jess turns 5 years old tomorrow

We will have some cool sales at shop if you mention this add, there 3 ways to save

1- 10% off any corals or fish in the store

2- Buy 2 frags in the $10-$45 sections and receive 1 frag of =/- value free

3- 20% off all maricultured acros

Must Mention this ad when you arrive for %

We also have 2 types of Gift cards that you can purchase over the phone or at the store. If purchased over the phone we will send card out to that Lucky Person by Dec 18th to make sure they get it before the holidays.....

gift card 1

get $5 off every $50 card bought, these cards are good for corals and fish only

Gift card #2

Get $10 credit towards corals and fish for every $50 card purchased. These cards can be used to buy ANYTHING!!

The holidays are here lets make sure the tanks look good and we get that special someone in your life the RIGHT gift for the holidays

from the staff at Diablo Corals

2. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Happy birthday to the little man!

3. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

5 years? whooo boy time sure flies I'm sure :D

4. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Happy Birthday to Little Jess and those are some cool deals you're running, Jess.

5. Piper

Piper Guppy

Jess - I ran out of time today. I'll be over there tomorrow to get the two frags I have on hold if they're still there. And I'll partake in option #2 :)

~Charlie

6. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Your a dirty dog Charlie

7. Piper

Piper Guppy

I'm learning! Every time I stop by and pick up a coral you always have a sale that starts the next day. Now I'm just going stop by and put the corals on hold and wait for the sale to start before I go back and pick them up :)