120g half cylinder

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by tuberider, Apr 21, 2011.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

since being out of work i have gained 46 pounds and now im balding,WTF!!!! no work in almost 3 years and im feeling poor now, it will change soon but for now POOR!!!!!!!!!!

2. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Yike Jess! Since getting married I gained almost 20 pounds, and being as I'm a teacher in California, I might be getting a pink slip in the next year or two (or at least that's what all the fear mongering the unions is telling us :D), but I don't want to gain another 40... I want to lose the 20 I got :(

3. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Mike being that you're the math guy, any chance you can explain to me how work and weight are relative to one another?

4. Crosis

Crosis Guest

Haha, since getting together with my wife we have had 2 kids...

I got out of the military a year before the first one was born... I went from working out daily to not at all... I've gained like 65lbs, and I'm starting to get grey... I'll be 27, 2 days after BAYMAC...

5. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Ever since I got into this hobby my lazy ass hasn't surfed as much as I'd like. I've probably gained a few lbs. I consider my fish tank another kid. :~

6. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Damn, we need a diet and exercise sub forum here, I nominate Norman for moderation and I'll troll :D

7. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

50 days snowboarding last year. 46 the yr before. 30something before that. 3 days this season.

Ugh I'm fat!

8. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

So what do you need to make it work?

9. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Dibs on the AI Sol units !!

10. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

Hmm I have the skimmer body only, need a pump and venturi.

11. Elite

Elite Guest

Any nice big rocks? I'll pay for it :) ..

12. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

This would be a very nice setup. Wish i had the dough and space to set up a tang like this one.

13. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Got time today? Think I have something that fits.

14. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Phong, there's a guy in San Ramon area selling big rocks as per CL ad

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/2339769495.html

15. Hey Phong, how big are you looking for? I have a couple LR boulders ... literally. I think one just fits into a 55 gal Brute and I have one or two others that are like a couple feet across and a foot or so wide.

16. SLOreefer

SLOreefer Guest

man, nice guy giving stuff away! Im poor as heck, I even make my own beer just so I dont have to buy cheap crap to enjoy a cold one! ha ha.

Im trying to set up a 50, I still need flow, skimmer and lighting. I would be willing to buy some stuff if the price is right and obviously the right equipment.

17. Elite

Elite Guest

:O that's is way too big. I just need couple nice big pieces dry rocks. I have a lot of rocks already but they are all pretty small.

Thanks Mario. He's quite far away from where I'm at though.

18. Well, you did say "big" ! :)

19. bluevoodoo

bluevoodoo Guest

Poor and fat, damn this forum show how out of shape we all are.

20. tam

tam Guest

Please let me know if you decide to part with one of the Ecotechs (if it's a 10/20.) Is there an ro/di up for grabs maybe? I think Joost_ is still looking for a few things to be donated for his school tank.

Been out of work for 1 year and 3 months. Looks like you've got me beat by a few years and a few kids. :D Actively looking for work so if you can recommend a place to apply to instead of tank goodies that'd be great too. :bigsmile: