120g half cylinder

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by tuberider, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Crosis

Crosis Guest

I've been unemployed since December, married to a stay at home mom / fulltime college student (Ashford Univ. online), and 2 kids here as well lol...

I did just get an offer letter on Thursday for a company I've been interviewing with since February...

Not sure what job field you are looking in Tam... But jobs are out there in the Tech industry...

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

No break for kids folks, sorry :D Conscious decision ;)

3. SLOreefer

SLOreefer Guest

I have been out of work since may of 2008! ha ha, I do a ton of side work now however. In all honesty, I dont need any freebies. If there is a school tank or something like that the stuff should go there. However, if there are some parts I can use I will donate a portion of its value to a local school or maybe the club. RODI would be sweet :) ha ha

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

/mike
    Work = Force*Distance*Cos(theta)
    Weight = mass * gravitational acceleration (ie a Force of a mass due to gravity)...we can just ignore that and substitute

assume zero angular direction and

Work=Weight*distance
    /end mike

5. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

I want to lose about 20 pounds. Time to post a diet and exercise journal. Yep, and Jeremy can post deep fried Twinkies recipes :D

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Sweet. I'll plan your menu with Paula Deen's lower-fat cookbook :-D

7. Erick

Erick Guest

Something a little ironic about this thread is that you want to give a big tank to someone who doesn't make much money. Why would you do that to the poor person who "wins" now they have a new tank to set up and will have even less money.

On a side note, last weekend I was at the aquarium on Fisherman's Wharf and they had a nice cold water tank that was half cylinder.

8. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

what Erick said is so true. Ive been unemployed now for almost a year and am seriously looking at taking down my humble 20gal to cut more costs. But if the owner wants to give his possessions away more power to him, it will make somebodies day much better

9. tuberider

tuberider Guest

You guys really need to read the op again, your reading comprehension could use a little tune up.....

10. Erick

Erick Guest

You're right :) I was distracted by the I'm poorer and fatter argument :)