125 Tank Upgrade.. help please

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by SoulFish, Feb 7, 2010.

1. iani

iani Guest

Eric that one what built by aquarium obsessed.

2. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Crap, you're right. My bad.

I think Luis was the one with the failed tank from GC. Let me see if I can dig up some photos of that one.

3. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

Think I'm gonna go with Inter-American Pet Supply, much better reviews and just alittle more expensive than glass cages

4. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

Thinking of a tank now 48" Wide, 26" Tall, and 26" Deep. Hopefully that's a good dimension.

5. Roc

Roc Guest

FYI lots of bad info about them on the web, but the kicker is that IF you pick it up from them the warranty is void regarding replacing for cracks or leeks.

6. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

yeah stearing clear of glasscages there is just too much bad info about them. Even if you get one that doesnt leak I am reading that their craftmanship is terrible. I really dont what to have to get a new tank resealed locally.!

7. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Yeah, their craftsmanship is horrid. I've seen something people ordered, which was simply a sump, but they eurobraced the top and it was obvious that they weren't even square, I mean christ how do you not see that, and send it out. I have a feeling they do a lot of "well we got these scrap pieces around, lets use them" type of attitude.