Cali Kid Corals

150G tank build

Knucklehead said:
Elite said:
Knucklehead said:
i used euro bracing all around.. and the glass was free. i work for a glass shop :p
Wanna hook me up?? :bigsmile:
ill hook you up, but cant be for free. ill get you a good price on glass. let me know what you would like and ill get you a quote...
Ofcourse not free :D .. I sent you a PM...

BTW, were you using low iron glass or just the regular glass?

sfsuphysics said:
Cool deal Craig, you went with the Euro bracing over the plastic aquarium stuff.
I think for tank this big, the plastic is just to cover the messing silicone job. It doesn't really do anything. I could be wrong though :) ..

Unless the plastic is one solid piece, it might help a little. I removed a plastic brace on a big tank before and it was 4 pieces (one for each side). I don't really think that help holding the tank together. We tossed it away and the tank doesn't have any bowing issue.

Great job on the silicone.... Are you going to make an overflow for those pipes? You shoulda took pictures of the whole build.. :) ..

i would of took pics of the build, but i lost my dang camera, i had to borrow moms camera. thats the only thing i need to finish is the overflow box..
also ive decided to sell this tank. so if anyone might be interested let me know..

Back