Neptune Aquatics

180 gallon stocked with 40 plus fish

my skimmer isnt up yet so the nori scares me i got the brown algae kind though for later. I do have formula 2 in pellet form how much more you think i can give them safely

I have two clowns, 4 shrimps and I feed a whole cube of mysis each time. I feed until they stop eating ;D .. I don't have a skimmer either.. Tangs love nori. For your tank, I would give them at least 5"x5" sheet each day. More when you have the skimmer up and running.. With that many fish, you should have that thing going now.

i have a bubble thing just like yours, previous owner said to feed all the corals squid which he gave me but the fish keep eating it all lol

If you don't feed enough, your fish will steal food from you coral. That's normal. I have problem with my shrimp stealing food too. I just give them a big chunk so they stop take food from coral.

The tank has been up since Sunday. Is it too soon to do a water change yet and how much for the first one. Nothing is wrong that I know of just dont want to stress the fish. havent got the skimmer up and running hoping to get to that this weekend. Oh and can someone put up detailed instructions on how to post pictures for me.

Back