2 questions all wrapped up into 1 picture: 1st question: I'm concerned one of my prized LPS, a bowerbanki (I think) I got from IMAC, is in danger of some purple hairy mushrooms on the right side growing into its' space. I don't want the mushroom to kill or damage polyps, does anyone know if the mushrooms will damage the LPS or will the LPS be able to fend it off or be unbothered? For now I've scraped the mushrooms back to be on the safe side. The 2nd question is about the polyp at the bottom middle with ??? next to it. What the hell is this? It seems like a nuisance paly or zoa, like what a majano is to anemones. This polyp spreads throughout my tank, in random locations in small nooks/ crevices. Kalk and hot water can sometimes kill it, often not. Overall it's pretty small and doesn't harm anything, but just feels like it shouldn't be there. Anyone seen this before and have any ideas on ridding it?