Kessil

2009 Regional Swap - What did you bring home?

I'm sure lots of people made DBTC transactions yesterday too. Don't forget to record them! Go to the thread for the DBTC chain and click "add a frag."

Another great swap- thanks a bunch to the BAR BOD!
I saw lots of good stuff on the LPS table- from Iani, Bluenassarius & others and scored:

Green Chalice (from unknown farmer)
Meteorshower Cyphastrea
Montipora Undata (Aquarium Showroom)
Favia

From trade w/ Blue Nassarius:
Orange Leptrastrea
Fire & Ice Leptastrea
EA Favia
Blueberry Favia
Grey Micromussa
& some snails from Lyn! :D

Even thought I didn't win any, I like the idea of $100 gift certificates for the 'big raffle'. It's a great way to raffle big prizes that everyone can use, and nice to have multiple chances to win one of the gift certificates than 1 big prize that you may not even be able to use (i.e. tank).

I'm very happy after my first swap. :)

I brought about 20 frags. Mostly nice Zoas and a couple of acans.

I was in "A" group and I Picked in this order.

1.Eddie's purple monster from Iani
2.Blue millipora from Seminolcpa
3.Red prostrada from sfsuphysics
4.ORA scripps green stag from Cwolfus
5. Aust. Delicate Acro from ?Dwayne? I can't read the writing too well.

Thanks guys! :bigsmile:

I got to first round only, cause my son wanted to go home early.

Picked Palleta blue acro from Ian. By the way, what is difference between Palleta Baby blue acro and Palleta blue acro?

bluenassarius said:
did anybody grab those neon green candy canes? they were unreal.
I got a piece of that neon green candy cane and it looks even better under my lights. Basically I didn't want to spent too much time looking so I picked anything that has Iani's name on it ..lol :D I know he has nice stuff, gut some Ugly stuff too. I've been away for so long I forgot all their names so I won't list them

As for side trade, I got

Golden eye chalice,
red water melon chalice
miami hurricane chalice
pink chalice
and Bryan set me up with a bunch of other corals to get my tank restarted again
Won 3 corals at the raffle so all in all this was a very very good trip :D
my goal is to bring my tank back to better than the way it was a year ago and this swap is a great start.

Thanks everyone for putting it together and it was even more fun seeing all the old faces again.

I didn't swap, but I won a gift certificate! :bigsmile:

Thanks Jeremy, for not pulling all my tickets out of the bucket and throwing them away. ;)

Back