FTS (I also have this in full size without watermark ;) ):
D2X_6656.jpg

D2X_6657.jpg

Pretty simple sump.
D2X_6659.jpg

D2X_6661.jpg

D2X_6663.jpg

D2X_6666.jpg

The fragged aussie elegance picked up at the last BACFM.
D2X_6667.jpg

D2X_6680.jpg

D2X_6670.jpg

D2X_6673.jpg

D2X_6681.jpg

D2X_6682.jpg

D2X_6685.jpg

D2X_6687.jpg

A clam that actually looks blue from the side.
D2X_6690.jpg

D2X_6693.jpg

Actually I think the pictures don't do this tank justice..the corals and clams in here were glowing in person. The tank is much brighter if you ever get to see it. Good job Patrick!

Beautiful photos! This tank is only 65 gallons... hard to believe, with all the amazing aqua-cultured life inside. Everything is thriving.

Thank you so much Eric for posting these pics. Now I have some killer shots of my tank I can show people. You are really talented with your camera. My favorite ones are the clownfish shot and the Nuclear Green Palys. Thanks again man.
Patrick

Is that a wild Aussie elegance or a aqua-cultured one (Shu Tin lineage)

Its aqua cultured (my whole tank is aqua cultured). I got the Elegance from the 2009 BACFM from Tyree. From reading the Tyree site it says that he got it from Shu Tin who in turn got it from someone named Linda Louie. Its a very good grower and nice, voracious eater. I started out with 3 heads and now it has over 7.

Apon said:
Actually I think the pictures don't do this tank justice..the corals and clams in here were glowing in person. The tank is much brighter if you ever get to see it. Good job Patrick!

Have to agree with Arnold...the tank is like a painting.

Great job Patrick.

patrickb said:
Its aqua cultured (my whole tank is aqua cultured). I got the Elegance from the 2009 BACFM from Tyree. From reading the Tyree site it says that he got it from Shu Tin who in turn got it from someone named Linda Louie. Its a very good grower and nice, voracious eater. I started out with 3 heads and now it has over 7.

That's what I thought :) The OG colony is like 15+ years old now :) Steve @ Lucky Goldfish has a colony of that as well.

Back