Kessil

2012 members only frag swap help thread

houser

Past President
Help yourself by helping us to help you!

This is a great opportunity to get to know other club members and enhance you swap experience by interacting with people, you can help people and they can help you, plus many hands make for light work.

We have several shifts:

Setup 10:00-finished (4 people)
Aqua-nut
Piper
Jestersix
rygh

Check in/registration/coral runners 11:00-1:00 (3 people)
Goldielocke76
Denzil
Mr. Ugly
rtom (alternate/backup)

Swap patrol/cruisers
, 1:00-finished (4 people
)
^^^^^
this shift needs a few folks that know corals and can help people in the picking area, as well as a few folks to point people towards those that can answer specific questions

Fingerwrinkles
Sfsiphysics
Mr. Ugly
dswong01

Cleanup 3:00-????
(5 people
)
Tankguy
Cookiejar
sendo
rtom

Don't be shy, but please be specific about your time frame, it get's confusing trying to plug people in when you don't know when they are available, thanks!!!

Hey Dave, I need to confirm the date / time against the home schedule once we get all the school info next week, but for now please put me down for the usual corral (pick area) duty / pick assistance.

Thanks, Robin

Put me down on Setup for sure. I can help out as needed from there. I'm probably still not good enough on my coral IDs for Swap Patrol.

~Charlie

Let us know how early you would like Denzil and I there and we will be there! We can be there from start until finish, so put us where you need us =)

Heyyy, Brandie volunteered me without telling me!

Haha, just kidding. Glad to be of service to a wonderful event/hobby. I'll be there also if there are any technical needs (which I doubt will come up at this event). :)

Thanks to all the volunteers helping out so far! We could use a few more hands. Don't worry, we'll make sure you don't miss out on the main event. :)

Setup 10:00-finished
Need 1 more volunteer

Check in/registration/coral runners 11:00-1:00 (3 people)
Need 1 more volunteer

Swap patrol/cruisers, 1:00-finished (4 people)

Need 1 more volunteer

Cleanup 3:00-???? (5 people)

Need 3 more volunteers

Well, crap, I just got offered an ocean tow that conflicts with the swap date. We won't be back until the 8th, possibly. I'm going to have to withdraw my offer to help, and I probably won't be able to attend, either.

Have fun without me!

Also, I have some stuff I was planning to bring, anyone feel like picking stuff up for the swap from me and holding it? I leave the 2nd so would need to be before then. Only pest I currently have is red planaria.

Back