Jestersix

2012 members only frag swap help thread

Sign me up for 10:00, to help set up.
I can probably help a bit as needed a bit after that.
I will not be participating in the swap though. Just showing up for fun and to help.

Crap. I knew I forgot to do something. Please sign me up for check in/reg/runner. And, of course clean up after.

-Russell

Thanks to all the generous souls who are volunteering for this event! The first post has been updated.

Setup & Check in/registration/coral runners Volunteers:
Please see Patchin (Steve) when you arrive at Room 722, he is the morning volunteer coordinator and will let you know what you need to do.

I am going to be on of those last minute cancellations that drive me crazy! My daughter decided to go past her due date by a week - brand new grandson was born yesterday! So I'm needed here to help with all those Grandpa things - mainly drive my wife around so she can goo and coo over the newest grand baby and help my daughter and son-in-law with the terrible two big brother...

Gonna miss seeing everyone - have a great swap!

fingerwrinkles said:
Hey Grandpa ... congrats and have fun with the newest frag off the family tree!

Thanks much! Playing grandpa is much easier than Dad! This one isn't a frag, he's a mini colony - 8 pounds 13 ounces!

I suppose a newborn grandson is a valid reason to miss out on the swap, but if you use the excuse time after time it is bound to arouse suspicion. ;)

Congratulations, Johnny! We will miss you at the swap.

Back