Our mission

2013 Regional Frag Swap Help Thread

We have the 2013 Regional Frag Swap coming up on Saturday, March 9th, and we're once again looking for volunteers to help facilitate the program. The BOD has asked Saltwatersig and me to take the lead on this. Specifics on the swap will be posted shortly but we wanted to get the help thread up and running now so we can get a head start on the logistics.

I have helped out at the last few frag swaps and I can assure you that the workload is light and the rewards are immense! This is a great opportunity to meet and welcome some of the newer members and catch up with old friends.

We have several shifts available for your volunteering pleasure:

Flexible
1) FeliciaLynn
2) denzil
3) goldielocke76

Setup - 10:00-finished (4 people)
1) bondolo
2) aqua-nut
3) patchin
4) Piper

Check in/registration/coral runners - 11:00-1:00 (5+ people)
1) Borchers
2) lattehiatus
3) pinner
4) saltwatersig
5) Evelyn (saltwatersig)
+)

Swap patrol/cruisers - 1:00-finished
(4 people)
(this shift needs a few folks that know corals and can help people in the picking area, as well as a few folks to point people towards those that can answer specific questions.)
1) sfsuphysics
2) fingerwrinkles
3) patchin
4) patrickb

Cleanup - 3:00-????
(5 people)
1) tankguy
2) coral reefer
3) pinner
4) Piper
5) Apon
6) saltwatersig

Please let us know what shift or shifts you can cover and we'll mark you down! Do not hesitate to post or PM with questions. Thanks!

~Charlie

Outstanding. I'll update the post and mark you guys down.

Mike - We'll put you down for set-up to start with and plug you in later as needed.

Thank you!

It wouldn't be a frag swap if I wasn't telling a newbie that the Ultra Cherry Tyree LE Edition Poccilipora is an awesome coral and a great pick. Sign me up :D

Probably won't be able to make this one :( Might have a few frags for the helpers if they want :D Thanks for stepping up!

Hmm, wedding or frag swap...

iCon said:
Probably won't be able to make this one :( Might have a few frags for the helpers if they want :D Thanks for stepping up!

iCon said:

That's easy.
Your wedding?
No then FRAG SWAP.
Yes then schedule wedding either early or late in the day! ;)

I'll be there. Willing to help in any grunt work capacity.

Back