Our mission

2013 Regional Frag Swap Help Thread

lattehiatus - Thank you for updating the thread. I went to clean it up and update this AM and it was already done for me :)

robert4025 said:
We'll donate some nice corals, dry goods, and GC for raffle!

Thank you, Robert!

~Charlie

Scarbird said:
This is my first swap. I'll be there. I hope you all don't mind if I am a spectator at this one.

Not a problem. I did the same thing at my first BAR swap. You're more than welcome to volunteer as well. That's a good way to get behind the scenes and see what it's all about.

~Charlie

Piper said:
Scarbird said:
This is my first swap. I'll be there. I hope you all don't mind if I am a spectator at this one.

Not a problem. I did the same thing at my first BAR swap. You're more than welcome to volunteer as well. That's a good way to get behind the scenes and see what it's all about.

~Charlie
And get to know people.

Hello everyone

We appreciate those who have stepped forward to help so far but we still need quite a few more folks to step forward and help make this a smooth and memorable swap :)

When I attended my first BAR swap ........I was amazed at how organized everything went , It was becuase members came out in abundance to help out. I have voluntered ever since then and will continue as this is a great club to be a part of . Usually a bunch of people join in and help out during the swap and thats fantastic.....We would just like to try and fill the spots ahead of time so that a succesful swap will go as planned and not wait until the last minute ;)

Now lets get this party started :party:

I can help all day. Im use to siting all day in a chair got 18 years experiance since in a wheelchair lol. I can turn my lap into a cart also hehe. :) . So feel free to put me down for what u all need.

If anyone need a ride in Santa Rosa area pm me

Patchin
Pinner

Thanks for your assistance :D

The more people we can get involved the easier it gets . Set up / coral running / registration / clean up / etc ....etc...... :glasses:

Pinner - We can use you at check-in and/or as a coral runner if that works for you.

Patchin - I put you down for setup because I figured you'll be there to open up. I also plugged you in at Swap Patrol because we can definitely use your expertise there. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Thanks!

~Charlie

I can check in and run corals np, ill prob be around all day since its a long drive for me so might be able to help pickup also if needed

Wow.......its the invasion of the letter "P" members

Piper
Patchin
Pinner
Patrick

Hopefully we can hear from the other members that don't start with
"p"

:D

Original thread updated with the new and revised recruits. We truly appreciate all the help and support!

pinner - I put you down for cleanup too. It usually goes fast when we have enough hands so we shouldn't keep you too long after the swap :)

These prestigious volunteer spots are filling up quickly. Get em while they're hot!!

~Charlie

Back