Our mission

2014 BOD Elections !

The 2014 BOD elections is quickly coming upon us. There will be 3 positions that need to be filled w/a brief description. Please consider how you may serve and keep the club running strong.

~Secretary (take minutes during BOD meetings, assist with membership, etc.)

~Sponsorship (liaison between local & national sponsors, secure donations for auction/raffle, etc.)

~Vice President (book/create calendar year of events/speakers/tours for the club, oversee aforementioned events , update site and Facebook of events, etc.)

If you are interested in serving, pm me or post your name and position interested in this thread.

Of course! Not like Denzil and I don't go around to all the fish stores every couple of weeks anyway ;) haha. Be great to be able to help the club out at the same time. ^.^

Jim, after thinking it over some more, I really think I would enjoy the VP position more because I would really like to be more involved in event planning for the club. I really enjoyed putting together the tank tour and have actually been wanting to get more involved with organizing events since then. Anyways, so I would like to change to running for VP :)

Back