got ethical husbandry?

2018 CFM official thread

I highly recommend maintaining a digital list of membership sign ups. I can set it up if required.
Something we can improve from our past experience.
Thanks Piyush!

I will be attending and not paying for a booth this time, that makes me available for a few slots and perhaps a back up for others. I will plan to be there entire show on Saturday and can help break down and store items if necessary. I also have the frag tank I brought last few shows empty if it is needed just lmk. Looking forward to not actually working this show so don’t overload me please. [emoji1305][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Mike!

I am up for manning the booth.
Not sure if I missed it in an earlier post but is there time shifts that need to be filled somewhere that I could put my name down?

For donations, they will all be auctioned off right? Is a minimum retail price required? I know two saltwater stores that are grand opening this week. Could ask them to donate something and maybe become a sponsor.

Mark, Thanks for kicking this off. Thought I would update where we are with staffing. I will get a hold of @Corallus (Rolf) on raffle items from sponsors.

Still need a couple of peeps to help setup on Friday night

Booth Duty
11-12: Kim Pattison
12-1:
1-2
2-3
3-4
4-5

Take down booth: @fishdoctor (Mike)

Just post on this thread and we can update this list.

Mark, Thanks for kicking this off. Thought I would update where we are with staffing. I will get a hold of @Corallus (Rolf) on raffle items from sponsors.

Still need a couple of peeps to help setup on Friday night

Booth Duty
12-1:
1-2
2-3
3-4
4-5

Just post on this thread and we can update this list.

I can help setup Friday night and take booth shift 12-1pm

I am up for manning the booth.
Not sure if I missed it in an earlier post but is there time shifts that need to be filled somewhere that I could put my name down?

For donations, they will all be auctioned off right? Is a minimum retail price required? I know two saltwater stores that are grand opening this week. Could ask them to donate something and maybe become a sponsor.

The items are raffled off. After the raffle they count the number of tickets in the bucket and the club gets the money for the tickets. 1 ticket equals 1 dollar.

It is also missing License To Krill

Sorry I’m late to the conversation but let me know if you need me to redo the banner since I still have all the digital files. But if the only change is adding the logo of “License to Krill”, I’m pretty sure we can have that printed as a sticker and just slap it on the banner. But if you want the whole banner redone, let me know and I’ll revise the digital file for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last time we opened separate thread for tasks. 1 thread for Setup help, 1 thread for Member Donations to the raffle. etc. I think it helps for people to see the titles vs CFM official thread. Up to you guys if you want to do that now.

Last edited:
Looks like I am going to have to work on Friday 3rd and Sat. 4th.
OK, Thanks for the update. I am out of town for a couple weeks starting on the 2nd (badly needed vacation which I already had to reschedule) so will not be there either. I can spearhead logistics from here, but unfortunately will need someone to take charge getting setup done on Friday.

Friday Night Setup: @NelsonCh and @Chromis

Booth Duty
12-1: @NelsonCh
1-2: @Ranjib Dey
2-3 : @Ashalye
3-4
4-5

Back