It's that time of year again...time to share cool frags with cool people! And...we are going to mix it up a bit this year and move to a new location in SF!
Seven Stills 100 Hooper St
San Francisco, CA 94124
Saturday, March 16
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Register for the Frag Swap (Get your picking Letter)
- 12;00 Auction and frag preview
- 12:30pm Start Frag Swap
- We will be having a raffle for various goodies including an Apex controller midway through the swap.
- We will also have a food truck at the event.
- Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.
- Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. A description of the coral would also be useful. You cannot swap if it doesn’t have this information.
- We will be checking for unlabeled, mislabeled, sick, or dead coral.
New for this year. If you are a member that would like to participate and find yourself with no corals to share, we have decided to let those members participate in the frag swap after the 3rd round. So, no need to buy frags from your LFS or get them from a fellow member. Given that this is a member swap, we expect plenty of frags to go around.
- Corals that cannot be used in frag swapping can be found HERE
Please let us know if you will attend.
- The bonus rounds are optional and consist of the first picking round of the swap.
- Once you're done with the bonus round, you continue the regular swap.
- If you want to do the bonus rounds, you need to bring at least 3 bonus corals or 1 ultra coral from the bonus round list to receive 1 Bonus Round Ticket.
- You can receive as many Bonus Round Tickets as you want. (Example: Bringing 9 bonus round frags gives you 3 bonus round tickets)is in the process of being updated. Please check back
- Bonus Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- Example: 1) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 2) Oompa Loompa Zoa, 3) Gold Hammer = OKAY
- Ultra Corals strains can be repeated only ONCE.
- 3 Bonus Corals = 1 Bonus Round Ticket or 1 Ultra Coral = 1 Bonus Round Ticket
We will need a few volunteers for several tasks. Sign up HERE
There is more info to follow....stay tuned.