red flasher wrasse (med/lg)
diamond goby (med)

Possible additions:
2x twinspot goby
2x highfin or whiteray shrimp goby
1x rainford's goby
1-3x neon goby
maybe a dragonet if it's eating frozen.

You might have a hard time finding the rainford's goby after you put it in the tank. I had one before and only see him like once a week. It disappeared after 1 month or 2. :-[

I lost a Rainsford & a Hector's goby in a 180 established tank. Both seemed to do fine, sifting through sand, for a few months, then no more. :(. Only get a rainsford if he's eating frozen food, otherwise he'll be a goner. They do look great though.

The Rainfordi Gobies are a bit tough to keep I found mine to eat Maidens hair and I got him on some Rods Food. They are picky eaters and the longest i kept mine were about a year and a half or so. I love gobies and I almost kept every kind there is out here. The Twinspot or 4 wheel drive gobies shold be kept in pairs, singles do not fair well. you have to make sure they feed though quite often. The Yasahashe gobies would make for a nice pair ;D The mandarin may be hard to keep with out a pod souce.

I had a 20 long that was waaay overstocked when I first got back into SW. The water quality suffers in such a small tank with too much fish. What ever you do, don't do what I did. :-

BTW, I think that the pair of Perculas will claim the whole tank as their property because it is so small. I had a pair of Ocellaris (which are smaller than Perculas), and they would have been happier if there were no other fish in with them. They squabbled with all the other fish, regardess of species.

Lyn is right a pair clowns will somewhat rule the tank. In my 20 long I have a Remora running with a hang on filter which i use to put diffent media in. I have a Black Watchman with a Doubleys pistol shrimp, 1 Marshal Island Mystery wrasse, 1 yellow assessor, 1 blue assessor, a Mexican green banded goby, a pair of Priolepis Nocturnus Gobies, and Yellow Priolepis, this tank has been running for about 10 years and is doing fine. Im at absolute capacity though!

Back