Our mission

225 upgrade IS HERE

Wow very very nice Ian.

Love the war and the peace.

Interesting growing form of the purple unknown, does the branch stay that short? Almost like efflo (maybe it is?)

Is the last Acropora shades of fall? very nice.

Hey Ian,
*Very nice*
I like the picture of the Sand Dollar monti so much I had to publish it to the Featured Picture section of the Home Page. :)
Also..........look at how many replys you have received to this thread. Ian, "You The Man".

Good stuff stuff Ian. I'm glad I was able to come by and BS for a awhile last night. The tank is coming along nicely and your pictures are off the chain.

mpoletti said:
Good stuff stuff Ian. I'm glad I was able to come by and BS for a awhile last night. The tank is coming along nicely and your pictures are off the chain.

dang mark, up early or up late? ;)

zambavi said:
Some amazing corals Ian... very nice!
Thanks Jeff.

ryanjiang said:
Wow very very nice Ian.

Love the war and the peace.

Interesting growing form of the purple unknown, does the branch stay that short? Almost like efflo (maybe it is?)

Is the last Acropora shades of fall? very nice.

The branches do stay short but it doesn't table at all. It only branches off where it encrusted.

screebo said:
Hey Ian,
*Very nice*
I like the picture of the Sand Dollar monti so much I had to publish it to the Featured Picture section of the Home Page. :)
Also..........look at how many replys you have received to this thread. Ian, "You The Man".

Thanks John.

ryanjiang said:
seminolecpa said:
Think that last one is the Aussie Strawberry Shortcake if I am not mistaken.

Nice! Do you plan to officially DTBC your Strawberry Shortcake Bryan?
What Bryan said.

mpoletti said:
Thanks Mark. Thanks for all the frags. Hope the pieces you got from me made it well.

You know Mike, I am getting more fish. After all the system is probably 3x bigger than the old.

It continues...

topdown14of27December022010copycopy.jpg

topdown27of27December022010copycopy.jpg

topdown24of27December022010copycopy.jpg

topdown2of27December022010copycopy.jpg

Hey Ian are you running the Avast MR5 with bio pellets now? If so, how do you like the reactor and what pellets are you using? How much flow are you using and what pump to get them to tumble?

sfboarders said:
Hey Ian are you running the Avast MR5 with bio pellets now? If so, how do you like the reactor and what pellets are you using? How much flow are you using and what pump to get them to tumble?
I am running the MR5 with bio pellets. I am using 1L of ecobak right now. So far so good. I am T'd off my return pump that is feeding my fuge. I am using a mag 9.5 for my fuge tank.

Back