Kessil

225 upgrade IS HERE

Elite said:
dang.. i wish i could afford 1 or 2 :( ..
They have come down in price quite a bit. LA is selling them every once in a while now for 200 a pair. That means you should be able to get them locally for that price at any place that carries ORA.

houser said:
iani said:
Hah, its a bleached chalice for sure. I found out today that my calcium had not been pumping into my system for probably ~1 month now. I fixed the issue and I hope that will solve some of my bleaching issues.
Same shit just happened to me 2 wks ago. I know it was out for at least 10 days. Did the pump die or head pop off or what. Mine died, but haven't yet cracked the case to see if it was something obvious.
You know I am not sure. Richard was there when I noticed it. Cleared the tubing, reset the pump head and it started to work again. The pump did not die.

Ian I am glad you saw that jug near full when you did. Dave, pop that bad boy off and wipe it down then restart. His hose looked creep filled too, but it all happened so fast not sure what part of the fix got it back running. I do not have dosing pump, so very good for me to see its guts out.

Everyone Ian needs a hand. Lets all show up and dig out his basement for a plush fish room. Then we can hit Rich up the follow weekend. Of course this from someone who removed 42 tons of soil by hand with one helper, to remove a very old fuel oil tank spill at our house in Durham, NC. The bottom of the hole was 12 feet below grade, so we used a pulley and five gallon buckets towards the end. Until then just walking two buckets at a time up a ladder.

And you thought I was joking. It took four weeks, and three large dump bins. There was a crew of six for four hours one of those days.

Had to sell it clean, without a good stash of cash. Almost $10,000 for dump fees for contaminated soil. For diesel they spread it on a field and add nitrogen to feed the bacteria that consume the oil.

Well after you go out and up, you may decide to go down.

yeah underground fuel tanks are big issue, you're lucky if you didn't have the county inspector up your ass doing soil tests until they find no contamination.

Two new wrasses also added, picked up both from Karson @ Aquactic Collection.

cirrhilabrus beauperryi
unknownwrasse-March082011copy.jpg

Cirrhilabrus condei
unknownwrasse2-March082011copy.jpg

Jon, probably 17 or 18 in the display. And maybe 13 or so down stairs. Out of all of them I only have 4 larger fish, I have 3 tangs (black, purple, Achilles) and 1 foxface. The system is about 450-500 gallons.

Thanks Charles.

I just added a pair of flame wrasses and I am up to 15 fish in about 250 gallons total.
3 tangs 4 wrasses 2 gobies 3 clowns 2 cardinals 1 mandarin.
So far no problem with nitrates.

JAR said:
Is that an albino chalice in the foreground?
I had an entire tank of super rare albino corals 5 months back courtesy of PG&E blowing up my neighborhood and burning up my neighbors :| . The tank is looking good Ian.

nanoguy said:
JAR said:
I had an entire tank of super rare albino corals 5 months back courtesy of PG&E blowing up my neighborhood and burning up my neighbors :| . The tank is looking good Ian.
If you maintain your Mg levels, the albino corals color up to a nice purple over time.

nanoguy said:
JAR said:
Thanks Jimmy. How is the tank now? How far away were you from it?

Back