got ethical husbandry?

225 upgrade IS HERE

iani said:
Thanks Jimmy. How is the tank now? How far away were you from it?
My tank is pretty empty now but still running.......I lost pretty much everything. I am located about 3 blocks from the epicenter. I'm going to move the setup to my office in about a month or so and re-start it there.

Some shots of some new things I added yesterday.
newstuff-March212011copy.jpg

Shot of one mounted, the mp60s push an incredible amount of flow. IMO 1 mp60 > 2 mp40s.
newstuff-March212011-2copy.jpg

Fillamented flasher
newstuff-March212011-3copy.jpg

Purchased as angular flasher
newstuff-March212011-4copy.jpg

iani said:
Shot of one mounted, the mp60s push an incredible amount of flow. IMO 1 mp60 > 2 mp40s.

too bad can't sell 2 mp40s for the same price as a mp60, looking at how cheap people are selling them you'll easily have a 3:1 price difference.

How do they sound compared to the MP40s? They have that fan built into the motor base does it make a noticeable whir?

How do you like the pumps so far Ian? I also noticed that after two weeks the pump got quieter, so if they seem loud now, after the break in, they should quiet down a bit.

sfboarders said:
Ain't you suppose to be shooting some bad guys or hitting some home runs? ;) :D Those flasher wrasses look similar to each other. Nice additions!
Tried playing the show already. Did not touch the other game yet. haha.

fishez4alivin said:
How do you like the pumps so far Ian? I also noticed that after two weeks the pump got quieter, so if they seem loud now, after the break in, they should quiet down a bit.
They were a bit loud the first day. They seem to have quieted down a bit. Its a different kind of noise, more of a higher pitched sound. Glad to hear they should quiet down more. So far I feel like one mp60 trumps 2 mp40s.

sfsuphysics said:
iani said:

too bad can't sell 2 mp40s for the same price as a mp60, looking at how cheap people are selling them you'll easily have a 3:1 price difference.

How do they sound compared to the MP40s? They have that fan built into the motor base does it make a noticeable whir?
You can actually sell 2 mp40es for about he same price as a mp60 haha.

iani said:
sfsuphysics said:
iani said:

You can actually sell 2 mp40es for about he same price as a mp60 haha.

If I could I would in a heart beat, sell all 4... or 5 or however many parts I have for them :D

I'm going to have to swing by sometime to see how loud they are, as much as I like the external vortech motor I'm contemplating Tunze pumps.

I've been busy taking some video. Here is the second one. Watch it at 720p.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d1JZ2Cs3c0&feature=channel_video_title

Back