High Tide Aquatics

225 upgrade IS HERE

Slowly coming together. You can see the skimmer (alpha kone 300) with a AVAST Swabbie.
setup1of3June232010copycopy.jpg

Just for fun.
setup2of3June232010copycopy.jpg

setup3of3June232010copycopy.jpg

Hahaha, yeah. The electrician is sticking to code. He is also going to fix all the other things that may not be up to code. It won't be done by the weekend.

Here are the floors still drying with its third and final coat.

House1of2June232010copycopy.jpg

You're the man Ian! New house, new setup, and work........you definitely have your hands full. Your efforts are paying off........the setup is coming together nicely. I can't wait to see pics of it up and running. Any concerns with the sump being under the house? I just took my garage sump off line because my heaters (2x250 watt ebo) kept turning on to keep the water at the set temp. My garage gets cold at night.

Jimmy, hopefully I can run my tank a bit on the cool side. I don't mind if its stable 72-75 degrees. We will see.

Got a bit more progress to report.

Plumbed the 2 100g water containers. They will be placed under the house.
setup4of6June282010copycopy.jpg

setup5of6June282010copycopy.jpg

setup6of6June282010copycopy.jpg

Sfiligoi all put together (thanks Jess for the paint job)
setup3of6June282010copycopy.jpg

setup2of6June282010copycopy.jpg

setup1of6June282010copycopy.jpg

Excellent :)

Just wondering why you went top grade for everything *but* your plumbing on the res?

tapmorf said:
Hey Ian, Top notch as usual. Congrats on the house and new tank !
Thanks Joyce.

eldiablosrt8 said:
man you can even see the pearl in your house... that guy that painted it should of ......

nevermind.... looks nice Ian
Hahaha, thanks again man.

GreshamH said:
Excellent :)

Just wondering why you went top grade for everything *but* your plumbing on the res?
Yeah, I know I should upgrade some of the valves. I will probably regret it in the future.

Let me know when you want to, I'll give you a screaming deal on really good ones :)

I bet he got them at The Tank Depot :) (ok so I read the label on them and assumed that one)

http://www.tank-depot.com/

Dang that place had great prices for a retail outfit :)

GreshamH said:
Let me know when you want to, I'll give you a screaming deal on really good ones :)
Hmm, may need to take you up on that in the future.

Dudley, Gresham is right. They are 100 gallons each. Issue with them is that if you buy one shipping is like 140. It gets more worth it as you buy more.

How much did it cost for two? Are those shipped from the Cali warehouse? Any chance of P/U?

Just curious as like I said, those are good prices.

Back