Jestersix

250w HQI bulb

Like Ian said " Each person has their preference", blue or not is really up to you/your eyes. Best way is to go to the LFS and check out their light or other people tank. For me it has to be really blue in order for me to see it. A little bit of blue I can't tell/see..

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4849.msg59370#msg59370 date=1224265724]
Like Ian said " Each person has their preference", blue or not is really up to you/your eyes. Best way is to go to the LFS and check out their light or other people tank. For me it has to be really blue in order for me to see it. A little bit of blue I can't tell/see..
[/quote]

That's why I asked if people could post pictures of their tanks if they are running them ;)

Like I said pictures won't work well. No matter what I do with all the white balance I could use it won't be right. Plus our monitors are not all calibrated the same. What may look like one thing to me, may look totally different to you.

[quote author=A_Lee link=topic=4849.msg59453#msg59453 date=1224293173]
[quote author=Elite link=topic=4849.msg59370#msg59370 date=1224265724]
[/quote]

That's why I asked if people could post pictures of their tanks if they are running them ;)
[/quote]

What Ian said :D

Back