Neptune Aquatics

2nd Annual SF tank tour?

Apon

Supporting Member
Ok its been 1 full year since we did a tank tour in SF, and I will organize one again. I am thinking about Sat March 3rd, and I will contact Steinhart for a behind the scenes tour again. Please let me know if you are interested in attending and showning your tank off. It was alot of fun last year! We had about 20 people last year and I think I will keep it at the same number. Who is in?

APON - Arnold will show 120 gallon mixed reef/clam tank.

I would like to go. However my tank is in Alameda. I could bring a picture of it, I guess. Still I would like to see some other people's tanks.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1722.msg15852#msg15852 date=1171332512]
Alvin sure, but don't you want to show off your tank?
[/quote]

Yeah, but I live in South City and by that time (March), the tank will be in the garage again while I re-do the floors of the house.

LordHelmet: Everything BAR related is fun =) It's like Disneyland! j/k j/k

I might actually be somewhat free that day! I'd like to go view, but not sure if I can make it the entire day. I'll be working in SF most of the day, I can probably steal away for a bit =)

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1722.msg15864#msg15864 date=1171338287]
Showing off my tank sounds like I'd have to clean it... eeergh I dunno

[/quote]

Ah, c'mon I have to clean two tanks for the tour you can clean your one.

Cleaning tank is fun.. NOT :D

I spent 3 hours cleaning my tanks yesterday. I love coraline but hate them at the same time ;D ..

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1722.msg15875#msg15875 date=1171347039]
[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1722.msg15864#msg15864 date=1171338287]
Showing off my tank sounds like I'd have to clean it... eeergh I dunno

[/quote]

Ah, c'mon I have to clean two tanks for the tour you can clean your one.

[/quote]

I know I mistyped, but for me cleaning is a 125g tall tank and a 100g acrylic tank (that is currently scratched to f'ing hell)

Nope.. not yet. I have to wait after chinese new year. Too busy right now. I'm borrowing another 100G tank from my friend. Put the stuff in there while fixing this tank (cleaning, remove the scratch, redo the plumbing, paint inside the stand and canopy). It's a mess. Too many scratches and kenya tree ;D

Back